Well... my baby has gone now!!!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Well left the beast (my baby) at Wayne's house today for the work to get started on it. Hehe alot planned for it and I will be keeping a very close eye on it as it progresses. In usual Wayne fashion today he made me feel even more comfortable leaving the car in his safe hands by smashing and grinding the h£ll out of that poor little black Super S, seems like the rear lights seem to go ok with some work hehe. :p I will keep you all updated but will not post any pictures of how it is progressing until after JAE hehe. :p Take good care of her Wayne and do a great job and I will love ya forever for it haha. :laugh: Have fun. :p Here is a few last pictures, as when it is done it will never look much like this again hehe lol. :D

Dan - MM. :)

haha quality, we all seen ur car millions of times but u still got to post pics of it at waynes, quality gota love it

oh yeah dan i jus sussed n i never done before, might just be the photos but the paint on skirts and body doesnt seem to match

It will be fine!
Wayne will make a fine job of it i'm sure mate - but time will tell. Will looks good once it's done also, specialy with what you've shown me anyway!
Will be down to see it once its done.
Titch

:)

well next cpl of days are planning majorly!!!
sizing things up and prepping things ready.

done alot of clearing out this evening and gfot rid of 5 engiens out of the back plus aload more stuff.

got myself a nice comfortable sized double garage to work from aswell now :) so for the better. just gotta clean it all up nice etc :)

picked myself up a few other little nice deals today aswell. got myself ANOTHER new engine.
picked up a dolly (car trailor) so i can tow the cars etc aswell.)
website is gonna be built in the next cpl of weeks
its all good dan.

his ass dropped aswell when i took the angle grinder to his brand new rear lights :p

all will be well my friend.
i will do a good job for ya :)

Shame there won't be any progress updates with pics etc. :down:
Look forward to seeing what you have in store. :)

quickdraw said:
got myself a nice comfortable sized double garage to work from aswell now :) so for the better. just gotta clean it all up nice etc :)

just dont expect cups of tea every 5 min:p

But the cars guna b looking welll sweet.... i seen the list he gave to wayne yesterday and first words were 'u dont want much at all do u dan' o_O lol
was funny lookin at dans face trying to get his car up my drive !!!

doubt ne thing major will hav happened byy then :) planning and prep. so as to not waste time effort etc..

this one is gonna go military style operation to be complete

Hehe, I like the sound of that lol. Nah Ben the paint is fine, its the "nicotine" effect playing its part again as the car wasn't cleaned. Partly the reason for the respray. ;) Wayne shot a note book in my car and apparently the whole book was for my car, so he obviously has lots of planning to do hehe. :p Don't worry though, there will be plenty of pics when its done, and I will make kinda a diary thing as it goes along so it will all be posted up at the end. However if ya wana see the finished product for yourself in the flesh get yaself's to JAE hehe. :p Gunna get it all tidied up and then bring it right back up to date again hehe. Then it will be the engine after that hopefully. :) I will be down as much as I can to help Wayne too and to keep my eye on the work aswell lol, sure he'll do a grand job though!!! :D I'll keep posting with updates but no piccies. :p

I so want to post up a pic of how its looking now cos I'm sure you will agree with me and everyone who has seen it so far that it looks absolutely awesome!!! :D Hehe, gunna resist though and keep it relatively secret lol, although it does look so different already. No going back now though lol. :|

As I previously owned the car, I think you should send me an e-mail with some pics to see how it's going!

awaiting the e-mail :)

Kev

Attachments

• IMG_5350.jpg
    IMG_5350.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 304
Kev said:
As I previously owned the car, I think you should send me an e-mail with some pics to see how it's going!

awaiting the e-mail :)

Kev

Lol, good try. ;) I will have to have a long think about that one though hehe. :D As you aint had the car in a long time now. :p

can i also just say. it is not just the body work that is getting done. the wiring is gonan be totally redone aswell. as to be honest it is all over the place. andearthing out in so many places its crazy. not to good power causing it to blow fuses here there and everywere. and all the cable runs them selves go all over the place.

so instead of him having to fix sumthing else every other week. the lot is getting done at once..

micra man said:
I so want to post up a pic of how its looking now cos I'm sure you will agree with me and everyone who has seen it so far that it looks absolutely awesome!!! :D Hehe, gunna resist though and keep it relatively secret lol, although it does look so different already. No going back now though lol. :|

well iv seen as its sat in my garage and i agree it lookin well nice and wen it done its going to b 1 completely diff car

I think it's bloomin rotten you aren't showing us, lol! I can't get to JAE either so I can't see the final thing. Pooooooo. :(

Hopefully I'll be there next year. :)

Yeah, after either JAE or Max Power depending on which one it is first shown at I will be posting pics. More than likely though it won't be ready for Max so will take loadsa pics at JAE and post them up hehe. :D

:D

Just can't stand all the waiting for it to be done lol!!! :( Will be up at Waynes working on it like crazy when I have finished uni exams next week hehe. :D

Well ,just a little update for you all. :) The work is underway now and things are starting to change hehe. The rear light are started and one is roughly fited and I think it will look pretty sweet. :D Having a few problems with bonnet hinges but that should be sorted easy enough. :) Also got the roofliner done tonight which I will post pics up of shortly. Not bad to say I made it myself hehe. :D Getting a little rushed for time now though but huge thanks to Wayne who has started to work hard on it now. :D I will keep you all updated. :)

doesnt help when i come down with what seems like food poisoning :S
bum bum aint happy :( meh.

but should be easy enough :)
just remember the list ii gave you dan

Attachments

• backclear2.JPG
    backclear2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 300
  • backclear1.JPG
    backclear1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 263
  • backlight.JPG
    backlight.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Clearclustersback.jpg
    Clearclustersback.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 292
Yep no pics til JAE and after lol. :p Having a few problems at the mo with the front arches, as they don't quite look how I planned lol, so may have to find something else for that. All in all though apart from a few niggles, things seem to be moving along nicely now, woo!!! :)

Back