and this is arwoo :D

firstly i introduce my little 88 k10 or as i call him arwoo,

you may fo seent his poor micra at japfest,terribly painted and horrible wheels as so-

the name arwoo was from this fella,noise he makes or least how i heard it!

so i manage to swap a 1.6 Renault scenic with luxury for this micra,mot until April 2016,79k on clocks when i got it,
met and traded,drove it home, that 4 speed gearbox is a pain though so soon source a gearbox.

first things i noticed with it was ,paint,had to go back! was horrible,tatty,not to mention the wheels,wolfrace? they are i cant afford rice but give me the peas kind of alloy,just nasty!

so swapped them out in a heart beat,had a set of dezents i sold on 15" too big for 1 ltr,currently on a set o k11 steelies,though temp till i source diff wheels as ive got whole set of 13" tyres spare needing some tasty rims.

this was once a normal k10 though!

my aim is make it red again,i partially succeeded,but compressor and spray gun be out soon when i get some paint to mix up and re paint it once i have new front wings,as they're trashed! bloody 15" wheels.
since added extra light sim yet to wire up for planned styling,yet to complete the idea in my mind,how they sit

my first dabble with micra's helped with a cg13 conversion,

paint removal was all good fun,it did come of,some aprts had more than others!

doubt its of interest but fiat you see had 1.2 8v race engine and many many mods was fun until i found tis horrible history realting to shell,not really safe but some parts to donate ;) once i get more creative!

in relation to creative,got me rev counter! mainly for diagnosing :) ,well how useful they are to me

only one mishap,

plug to back of the ignition barrel,pin has come of copper contact,so engine cut out,i had no diea what it was ,made it home eventually,worked fine,done it again,wiggled plug made car live,cabled tied it up,sodlered it back in now ,so shouldnt happen again!

since added few speakers,someone cut dash tof it double din stereo :/ not happy with that,so soon need new dash to tidy it up as inside its rather clean being a early k10 no tombstone seats,

soon fetching ma12 block then building a dual carb ma12 hopefully nice cam in it too,then early k11 5 speed on it and im done,ofcourse re painted in 526 red and polished,clean engine bay,custom inlet for dual carbs so no engine hoovers as i know them,

be updates as and when i get chance as i drive this daily,seeng about 320 miles to a tank currently :)

redone the grill today as it was between shades of red and black, now black,and lips under indicators are too ,next on list is to sort bumper to sit straight and make it clean again

Good to see this K10 getting some proper attention :) . It looked awful at Japfest, i felt bad for it haha.
Looks like you'll do a good job with it!

wellt oday was quick fun,swapped out k10 shocks and spinrgs for k11 shocks and springs (35mm drop),made no difference in cars height but less bouncy now,rears are next when i have more time to suss out the plan since lowering guide here is outdated,and i get silly replies on facebook page of just buy some coilovers,low wage and engineering background i plan to put to use :)

4th and 5th gen Toyota Starlet rear shocks and springs fit onto a K10 at the back. If that helps in your search :)

Just keep an eye on shock body width as there is'nt much room between the shock mounting point and the axle

well be more happening tomorrow,once i know what im doing,found i need a new door aswell as wings,top of the door has been bodged and fillered by window,how does it rust that bad up there? interior will be stripped and falso floor at some point, and next week recieve a ma12 block :D

Here's the plans :)
images-8.jpeg

the k10 will be up for sale soon once new car is sorted,not loving it as much,info be up soon,may justy pay to advertise it on msc ,no more black pain as pics above,might get round to painting it but does need new front wings and passenger door,be a abrgain with mot til april 2016,pm me for info,be add up soon,give it a month :)

Aww sad to hear you want to sell it, but i'm glad you decided to get the Micra back on the right tracks :)
Hopefully it does'nt end up in the hands of the banger racer's though :(

had to make a start at least,got a punto gt coming that needs gearbox sorting for a bargain so going to play with boost,wont space,spread the word ,dont want to see it banger racing ever,still fairly solid car besides the passenger door made of mostly filler under window, anyone for £250 bargain with mot come take poor thing from me soon!

I'll have it off ya. My mate's fallen in love with my K10, and I've told him about yours. Where abouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up in Scotland this week. I'll see if i can take it off your hands sooner. I've got a week off coming up, I'll message you closer to the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

car never went i couldnt let go,on my front drive stripped out awaiting its new engine and some welding but not alot, sourced cg13,going to use the 4 speed box,make this fun little gravel runner! (my term for street rally) on back burner though as i badly fractured my elbow so after physio il be in full swing but til then il do what bits i can! :)

had to make a start at least,got a punto gt coming that needs gearbox sorting for a bargain so going to play with boost,wont space,spread the word ,dont want to see it banger racing ever,still fairly solid car besides the passenger door made of mostly filler under window, anyone for £250 bargain with mot come take poor thing from me soon!
Good owl gt puntos good for 135mph had a few of them in ireland great cars but give way to much problems with messing wit it an defo when lads don't no what there doing to them

Good owl gt puntos good for 135mph had a few of them in ireland great cars but give way to much problems with messing wit it an defo when lads don't no what there doing to them

had it loved it sold it on with fresh mot after fitting new gearbox ,this one was known car and clean no rust, no mods,just panel filter for stock look,

but on other news cg 13 sourced,now to prep engine bay for it!

will be tomorrow once i get to it later in the day,i am recovering from surgery on my right arm so bear with me
That's cool pal rest your arm so.. means once it's better you can finish off that car ha.. iv to get my finger out aswell need to finish off my turbo engine

to start with old interior jsut sat inside car waiting to be claimed if anyone wants it not amazing at all below average condition, else its for the bin i dont intend to use it again!
13321297_10153424110706566_623057801_o.jpg

started stripping stuff out to get bay cleaned out for cg13 im due soon,27 years and only two snapped bolts so far,alot to come out yet! hospital again on tuesday to have staples out so may get more done after then once im more able,

13340622_10153424110641566_957122612_o.jpg

nearly forgot i still have rpm counter in my collete, need to tidy it up though and get some new bulbs in there soon,might stay depends on wiring i use inside the car as old stuff is coming out

13340671_10153424110761566_873967175_o.jpg

to start with old interior jsut sat inside car waiting to be claimed if anyone wants it not amazing at all below average condition, else its for the bin i dont intend to use it again!
View attachment 49258

started stripping stuff out to get bay cleaned out for cg13 im due soon,27 years and only two snapped bolts so far,alot to come out yet! hospital again on tuesday to have staples out so may get more done after then once im more able,

View attachment 49259

nearly forgot i still have rpm counter in my collete, need to tidy it up though and get some new bulbs in there soon,might stay depends on wiring i use inside the car as old stuff is coming out

View attachment 49260
Not bad lad coming along good so must get more pics of mine up soon of what iv been doing.

Simon if you need any help with anything let me know and ill come over :)

cheers man do appreciate it :) hopefully doctors tomorrow have more good new than bad i need to drive!

cg13 im getting is now out :) just need to try fetch it ,not sure if its being dropped to me,but yeah i may have one arm but im not sitting around

13296291_10153559016536016_1130846181_n.jpg

anyone for anything from old engine of my k10? been underpaid from work i need to make the difference so i can live a little and pay for new engine before it gets here,nice refurbed alternator on there ;) gearbox and starter are staying,rest is useless,hg may be gone on engine but carb and inlet intact exhaust is good,stuff needs tog o! pm :)

well after taking of one wing and front end to investigate potential rust seems its just wings that had it,under neath wasnt bad,that chunk of almost inch thick filler was from corner wing to front piece where,poor car was certainly neglected and painted over to hide stuff
13324068_10153431201611566_36066118_o.jpg
13340874_10153431198221566_2095396201_o.jpg

engine is paid for and happening but seems guy i was getting wings and doors from is a let down,said he had both, thejn told me sold wings ages back still has doors,arrange to collect them and moved time to alter in the day few hours before i set of,so start of july il be after wings and doors for 3dr pre facelift if anyone knows of a set that will stick to an agreement ,color doesn't matter tbh ,il have car running before its looks road worthy lol

A top tip for you mate. (i only found out recently) Facelift and prefacelift wings are exactly the same! Only tiny difference is the facelift's have one extra hole for the bumper but you can't even see it!. I've got a facelift wing on my preface so i know it works haha :)

Hope this helps :)

well good news,pair of doors in red,check,drivers side wing check,,few other smaller pieces i needed and more next month if i need them, so il get those fitted tomorrow :D and rebuild front end, so to summarise,wing for passenger side and front lower peice possibly as mine is dead,dont care for colour if anyone has one ;) and cg swap to do onto this 4 speed,get patch welded in sill,not massive then tis mot time! all in enxt month,then il worry about asthetics of it

possibly after an interior aswell i havent decided

well new doors are one lined up well,one wing now on,re built front of car,looks normal ish from side but my shell isnt bright red and new bits are,i like it mismatched :p
13321839_10153438346736566_7295959643131461740_n.jpg

cg engine,exhaust,hollow cat and ga16 airbox delivered today, so i have stuff to do! got spare engine mount atm too save taking old one out.i may have one arm thats got strength but few weeks il have it in :)

Back