Is there any profit to be made?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey all, basically I have the opportunity to own this old Bedford campervan http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=FSW&action=display&thread=67142 (for a lower price then stated in the ad). My question is as Im not that in the know how with Bedfords do you guys think theres a profit to be made? The idea would be to give her a fresh lick of paint, replace manifold and carry out some minor welding to get her through the MoT. Once shes Tax + MoT im hoping she could be worth £1500 come the right time of the year! If this was a VW id snap her up in seconds as their obviously big bucks! but like I say I dont see as much of these advertised. From the ones I have seen advertised prices range from £300 to £2500.

So you know I have all the equipment for a re-spray so it would be done by myself so it would'nt be anything fantastic just a more basic colour to appeal to the majority :D

All comments are much appreciate. Thanks guys.

Thats one to buy, fix and love, theres no great deal of money to be made there. Would make a half decent (if somewhat slow) tow wagon for a track micra though.

Thats one to buy, fix and love, theres no great deal of money to be made there. Would make a half decent (if somewhat slow) tow wagon for a track micra though.

True enough! huum the posibilities!

Back