pwr radiators.. group buy?

any of you ppl interested in buying a pwr radiator at all?
if we get 5, price would be around the $600 each. + shipping.. same specs as what geoff w has, 52mm thick from memory they are. anyway, i'm gonna get one soonish, anyone else? if we have any interest i'll find out more details.. for those of you that want to bolt on the stock fan, and for those of you that want the option to bolt on one of pwr's spal or davies craig fans.

EDIT: these can now be bought for $600 through me. if you want one, pm.
1.me
2.kovert

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Hey guys I'd love to put myself down for one, but hey I was the prototype provider :p

Turbo, watch the stock radiator on the dyno, mine was bulging about 10mm at the end tanks on the dyno while tuning, this was half the reason for getting a new thicker one.
I'm pretty sure I ended up getting one of the spal fans too. It works brilliantly, never runs for more than 45sec and drops the temp quick sticks.

These things are an absolute breeze to fit too, rip off the top radiator support and slip in in there, 4 bolts, easiest job ever.
Don't forget it doesn't come with a cap either.

CMF_RaceSupplies

» CMF Member
I don't usually frequent this forum, but i can beat that price, even if it's not a GB.

$655 each for the radiator, no problem at all. If you want the Stant lever cap, they are $30 each. Freight won't be too much if it's to Brisbane.

I can organise fans as well for whoever wants them. I'll find out what fits them, unless Geoff already knows?

Also, they are a 42mm unit. Not sure if they already have fan mounts. Again, Geoff would have an idea?

Radiator, Stant pressure cap and fan would be a good way to spend KRudd's stimulus money ;) And you'll probably still have some left over as well for new coolant for a total refresh of your cooling system!

CMF_RaceSupplies

» CMF Member
Just an additional note, i can send them anywhere. Katoomba, Melbourne, Albury, Murwillumbah. Freight will vary slightly, but the radiator/cap/fan prices will be the same regardless of how many people are after them.

Would be easier if you had, say, 5 to order at the one time though as opposed to ordering them all separately. Obviously they would be sent to individual addresses, it's just less time consuming for me.

Back