group buy on king springs

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hey guys,

im in need of some springs and would like to know if anyone else would be interested in a group buy on the king springs LOWs

you can get them through modyourcar for about $115 a pair if theres enough interest we might be able to reduce them to under $200

http://www.modyourcar.com.au/king-springs--pair-p3868

fitting would be extra, but the ppl in sydney, we can probably meet up with someone who has an air compressor as i can get the spring compressor off a mate

if interested reply here

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
thnx for the info, so far it looks like only one person

i'll give whiteline a call, but im pretty sure they'll be closed due to the festive season

once i get prices i'll post them up

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
yeah coilovers would be good, if i had the money

might be able to get a package together for swaybars too

just gotta see what eventuates and how many ppl are interested

whiteline control springs for a set is $327.28 these are a retail price which aint to bad for a better R&D product

yeh, whiteline springs would be better. yeh. coilovers are expensive, but when you combine a decent set of springs, with a decent set of shocks - koni's, which i still think are pretty poverty,... your not far of the money from getting a set of coilovers, and you get adjustment, hard/soft etc. just my oppinion but. either way, a group buy is a good idea, and if you can get good prices, then i can't see why more ppl arent interested.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Those king springs tony has are different to any other set of kings ive experienced. They're much firmer than usual and rarely allow the car to bottom out. They're a good set of springs.

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
i got a set a springs from a company who my work do alot of business with here in the uk i paid £67 for some 30mm lowering springs i cant remeber the manurfacture but were a good quality make so much better now its sway bar and shockers time

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
I will be looking at replacing my shocks and springs this month. I want something that will give me a firmer ride however didn't want to drop the height much. (have 195/45R15 tyres)
Regards
Darren

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
i cant use those size tires on my micra even though i have not lowered it. 195/50/14 scrub out on my car it sucks. I have used king spring lows and got them for 350 all round

smidge

» CMF Member
do they scrub inside on the shock or on the guard?

my rear drivers side scrubs slightly when there is some weight in the back, but i'm pretty certain its scrubbing on the guard

the offset is probly a bit bigger than it should be, rims are 15's from a pulsar

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
emails been put forward to whiteline for springs and swaybars

made an enquiry a while back about koni's the best price for a pair was $497.25

i remember reading somewhere on here someone getting them for trade prices, if you dont mind could you tell me how much u got them for

Back