Putting the car back together

Been putting the micra back together after about moving house and the wife having a baby. The lsd diff had broken one of the shafts inside of the diff witch happened to exit the gear box though the side of the gear casing. Hockley motorsport have manage to repair the diff and I've fitted it into a new casing.

Dose anyone know the difference between the coil pack gear box and a standard 1.3box, thinking of getting the gear kit of Hockley. They do not know if it will fit the coil pack gearbox. does anyone on here run a dog gear kit how much? difference will it make to the car?

Doing the Brieddyn road rally in welshpool this weekend should be fun.

Been putting the micra back together after about moving house and the wife having a baby. The lsd diff had broken one of the shafts inside of the diff witch happened to exit the gear box though the side of the gear casing. Hockley motorsport have manage to repair the diff and I've fitted it into a new casing.

Dose anyone know the difference between the coil pack gear box and a standard 1.3box, thinking of getting the gear kit of Hockley. They do not know if it will fit the coil pack gearbox. does anyone on here run a dog gear kit how much? difference will it make to the car?

Doing the Brieddyn road rally in welshpool this weekend should be fun.

Apart from the driveshaft output size on the gearbox I don't know.

I know the inner cv shafts on a 1.0 ltr coilpack are different in two ways from the dizzy version, The splined shafts are larger and have oilways cut into the unsplined section unlike a 1.0 ltr, I assume the same of the 1.3's

Back