Pulsar front bumper - will it fit a K10?

Pulsar width: 1,690 mm (66.5 in)
K10 width: 1,560 mm (61.4 in)

Would be interesting to see what it looked like!
Someone photoshop?

if you centre it and fibreglass the extra few inches it will fit...unless you go straight for a cut n shut through the middle but it would be very instable.

give it a bash! no reason it would be unstable if the centre was fibreglassed properly..if it looks gash just throw it in the bin and put the old one back on!it would be a bit of fun, good learning experience if you have done little of this kind of thng before, and will only cost you a few quid in materials. be a pioneer!

Got it...looks a tad large....gulp!

Well I finally went and got it, looks slightly on the large side but looking into what can be saved/chucked.

pulsarbumpermod7.jpg

pulsarbumpermod6.jpg

pulsarbumpermod8.jpg

It's been played with already...lots of mesh.

pulsarbumpermod3.jpg

pulsarbumpermod2.jpg

pulsarbumpermod1.jpg

pulsarbumpermod.jpg

im the opposite to Grevs. It will look properly gash, with the massive hole showing off your radiator and bottom crossmember :wasntme:

It wouldn't be so bad if I had something to show off like a massive Radiator (although there is room for one more) but I haven't so the mouth of it will definitely need reducing. I think I'll start by chopping it into 3 parts, top middle and bottom.

The corners of the bumper have strengtheners on them, I need these to be flexible.....

Now, where's me Jigsaw......

We're off!

Now in 2 parts.........couldn't find my jigsaw so used a 'Hack'saw instead :upside:

DSCF2862.jpg

As an *experiment* i decided to put it back together again......with Duck tape....

DSCF2866.jpg

The mouth is now at a reasonable size. :)

DSCF2865-1.jpg

Still a long way to go. :wasntme:

Bits will get chopped off and bits will get added, Indicator holes etc..this is rather fun what? :laugh:

Back