pulsar engine?

CMF_jay.z

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"jay.z WROTE:<BR><BR>"im just thinking micra engines are not easy to find and pulsars are common so if mine died i could replace it with sr20det or some thing very simple and easy to install :)"</DIV><BR><BR>seriously don't think you'd have any major dramas tracking down a cg13de if you needed one!?!

were would i start looking kovert ebay has non i look on gumtree is there any were els... wreckers?

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
my local jap wreck place had 11 cg13's to choose from when i went and saw them. picked one from a front cut they had, $900 for a 25,000k old engine and gbox! it was auto but so that was sold on

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
love newbies lack of understanding when undertaking such a project, why dont you fit an rb25dett, should have it done in less than a day......probably :-s

or...you could just search the forums like everyone else does and put together your own research instead of filling forums with mindless junk and stupid questions.....rant over! :)

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Just put a 1uz in it and be done with it. V8 power lol.
But seriously anything other than a turbo/super charge and **** will get complicated. Even just turboing an engine will present problems especially if u dont know what you are doing.

Back