SIlvia and Pulsar Boss Kits

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Hi guys, I know there are articles n stuff saying that S13 and N14, N15 boss kits fit Micra's but when i went to repco the dude said that according to his guide they would not fit. Just wondering if anyone has actualy fitted one of the other nissan model Boss kits succesfully and if so, which one???

smidge

» CMF Member
yep, fitted an N13/14 boss kit and the chart reckon'd it would be the same for the micra

sometimes the letters in the part number just correspond to the dimensions of the boss, ie how far it sticks out from the steering colum

the spline size and shape etc is all the same...

they WILL fit... where in sydney are you?

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Ok thanks guys, Im in Pymble and went to the repco in Hornsby but obviously the guy had no idea what he was talking about. Thanks Nick I may give you a call some time soon. Cheers.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Tested out that boss kit last night on my micra. Works absolutely fine. Didn't have the cancelling rods in there, but i'm sure if I had them in there it wouldn't have been an issue.

So boss kits designed for the S13, R32, R31, N13 and N14 will fit it looks like.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Just to clear up - what I meant when I said it wouldn't have been an issue is that because I didn't have the cancelling rods in there, my indicators didn't turn off after a turn (i.e when countersteering).

---dens

Back