pulled by the police again

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
got pulled by the police again and they say that i aint insured when i am as i am with ecar for insurance they say its insured by some one else how can i find out who has insured my car could i have been cloned

ring the other company and ask?

tell yor insurance?

was it the company or the owners name that was wrong mate?

no i am insured as i am still paying for it they said that this other person is insuring it already been on ask mid mate green light is on so all is good its just my name isnt coming up as the insured policy holder this other person is

then you need to contact your insurers and ask how the other person could do it, especialy if the car is already insured in your name,

its them who has cocked up, also get the other persons name and report them to the poilce and dvla

you should be fine then hopefully, have you spoke to your insurance? it will just be a mixup. did they take your car?

well im back guys me and the car everything was fine i asked the police officer about this other woman that was supposidly te main insurer of my car and he said dont worry about it your name is on the certificate so im happy

I'd still get it checked out, what if you have a crash and end up in a coma, they'll think you're an uninsured driver and when you wake up you'll have a court case to deal with

I'd still get it checked out, what if you have a crash and end up in a coma, they'll think you're an uninsured driver and when you wake up you'll have a court case to deal with

either that or they will think you were a woman? :wasntme:

glad everything has been straightened out, kinda

well the police man didnt want to help and i don`t know any other way of finding out

well thats the police for you, only seem to do one thing at a time and only in their best interest if they read your plate and got a female name surely your insurance company would be able to tell you why this came up?

if you sign up on the site above it says it will give you details of the insured car and driver, sounds stupid but has your mum ever insured your car for you?

just ring your insurance and sort it out with them, possibly ring DVLA

those would be the first things i would have thought of....

I take it you got a producer from the Police? normally they take a photocopy of your documents for the record.

Back