Provissional NE Meet set for the 30th of July

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Ok so far it looks at though the 30th is the best date for everyone to get together. So please if you want to come make sure your free.

Discuss what we can do here please.

So far people have suggested Anlwick and SS beach (BBQ).

Just remember we could get members coming from Scotland as well so be fair and choose somewhere which is a decent location for them to get to.

Also my suggestion is we all just meet at the Angel of the North or where ever and just have a chit chat/get sumit to eat as alot of us dont know who each other are yet.

5ilver Micra said:
can i ask why does nearly every micra owner live in newcastle :grinning:

i think more of us are from south shields. and coz its teh greatest!

Gemma85 said:
i can give u a lift no botha

Spose if i havent passed....i could get a lift up with my brother in is Nissan Vannet lol hes jus put some 17inch wheels on...looks allreete. Where could i post the pic to show you Nissan Holics

i hope to be there. sounds like it should be a good day.. think kirton mite come aswell.

that sounds cool!? i live in sland at the moment any done up k12s going? if so what time? south shields beach? just down the road lol
does anyone know of any spoilers for sale for the k12?
cheers

:k12white: lol um i think il pass, 175 quid? my body kit from new was only 30 quid lol 50 quid and its a done deal my friend being second hand and everythin without a garentee on the lights i wouldnt pay 175 lol

try yahoo autcions japan. BUT they never ship to outside of japan so you need someone that lives in japan to ship it out the conuntry......

I'm up for something cheaper too. Not really fussed what we do (BBQ on the beach maybe?) it will just be good to meet up with alot of other Micra owners.

nismo_k12 said:
£175 and its your's mate. You need the indicators as well. which are included in the price ive gave you.

that sounds like a gd price, considing the hassel of importing :)

im up for anything really on the 30th lol for all i care, we could go play Quasar lol

I know, i turned into one of those people who says he will be there and yet i wont....however i have turned up to loads in the past so im cool, i come back the day after :(

Yeah the thread has gone a bit off topic.
I'm trying to get the day off work to come, should we start a new thread with names e.t.c.? :)

im doing this again...sorry guys work have asked me to do a huge favour and come in that wknd for them as they are stowed off as lots of ppl have holidays i need the money so i said yeh...might be able to pop up for a bit if its in shields like

Sounds like this will fizzle out again. So when and where are we planning to meet up if things still go ahead then?

whats going on then?

i leave you guys for 5minutes and this starts to fizzle out?

Right

plan is 30th (TIME TBC) South Shields Beach

not sure what else lol

also for this specail occasion the my k12 will be making possibly it's last appearance.

has this site turned purple for anyone else? lol

Come On Gang Lets Set A Time!look Out For K12 Micra Nd54a** Thats Me Car Reg Lol

Rite Because No 1 Is Slightly Interested I Might Go Somewhere Else !unless We Schedule A Time Soon ! We Need To Prepair Our Selves!!!!! Hey Nismo K12 Come On You Seem To Be The Organiser Here Lol

off to whitby then lol

ive got a hangover

parking at the airshow is £5...and i can watch free from a really big hill near mine apart from you need some bincoculars

Back