Time for the next North West meet

Keep me posted about the date gary...

am getting the micra into a garage...try sort out the running problems. As long as ppl dont mind the utter mess of the bodywork.

Its what i call work in progress!! are the manchester/rochdale crew meeting at sandbrook again?? u know just incase i need to cable tie a lead on again?? hahaha those of u who were there last time will remember!!!

Also can littlemissmicra bring her yaris!! lol. its close...its a jap car lol

any day is cool for me so it looks like its on sunday now-lol ill jus take monday off so i can drive up then, is this ok wit you goldstar0011?

lookin forward to this alot-lol :D

saturday is when it is, sorted!
between 1pm-2pm is when we meet, this is jus how im readin it.
so jus add your name if you will DEFINATLY be there.

thanks alot :D

I won't be coming... as much as I would have liked too, but I will be too busy fitting a steering rack to my dads car, which he recently crashed. :(

-Elliot

lol what date are people discussing here?!?! i *might* come down, depending on dates and train fares etc.

Date : saturday Oct 29th
Time : 2pm
Venue : Ashton Retail Park

come along with somone if you cant make it in your own...
mani's a nice place make a day of it... trafford centre dont close 10ish...
where you from, im sure someone can help you out...
:)

Hello people, Can i come to this meet, im a newbie ! would like to meet and swap ideas etc....only 40 mins away from me. not fussed bout the date coz its weeks away i can adjust around everybody !

no way... if your going i anit coming... :(

lol... :) come, come, the more the merrier... find more people...

best chance to check out rides... get some ideas and snigger at my car...

its £10 a head...make all cheques payable to :Abdul Salam

LOL!!! but honestly im skint...

im a loner aswell... i get laughed at unibut thats half the fun...

i say if people think micras are shiz, then shame on them when they win a race and shame on them when they lose...

win win for us guys... but micras are widely under-rated... imo

Mr Chgeap rekons the car will be done by 20th so Should be able to make it..

Thing is, This guy is Famous for working slowly..

:k11green: <- but red

im from near newcastle, but up in dundee at the moment. the date could be a problem; its the date ian is *meant* to be coming up to visit me.

was just checking the calendar and thought this was funny :D next to manchester somwehere! lmfao
including,,,,wait for it!,,,,,,K11SS!! :D

QUOTE: Paddymars
The Grand meeting of all the North West Micra owners !

next to Manchester somewhere....

including K11SS from 'scotty-land' !

RIK said:
was just checking the calendar and thought this was funny :D next to manchester somwehere! lmfao
including,,,,wait for it!,,,,,,K11SS!! :D

QUOTE: Paddymars
The Grand meeting of all the North West Micra owners !

next to Manchester somewhere....

including K11SS from 'scotty-land' !

lol i Aim to please Rik :-D i try to have a sense of humor. :p

I just got my car back from the bodyshop and I now have a near side that doesn't look like a mountain range. Hopefully will be running colour coded all around and exhaust system. *Hopefully* really looking forwards to this.

so were is this going to be? my cars going back in the bodyshoop tonight hopefully, finaly getting all the crappy work that was done on my car redone..should be out intime....I hope

richmicratwista, i think i saw you car while i was over in sheffield a few week back when i was workin there! if it was the one i saw it looked good. anyway come along more the merrier

nice group coming up to now...have to get some 'artistic' photos of the cars together, as though they are a group of friends...hmm im sure u know what i mean

I'm hoping to get some pics of every car attending and some group shots of us and cars.

We could put our KFC bags on the cars and some chicken in someones open mouth grille like it's eating!

LOL

Back