Time for the next North West meet

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Ok NorthWesters, think it's time to see about another meet.

Seeing as we're hittin Autumn I'm suggesting we do something this time, firstly cause I got ill last time from the cold and if we are in a carpark and using the facilities I doubt we'd have any trouble.

So when do people want to meet and what do we want to do?

Were we met last time has a bowling, Aston retail park I think it was.

If we can agree on an actual "be there" time cause last time ended up being 2 meets so many people didn't meet.

Date : Oct 29th
Time : 2pm
Venue : Ashton Retail Park

Attending

Goldstar0011
Kristian
Dusk
RicardoSwarez
Hughes16v
AndyS
j.a.kelly
Wilsonian
Lee (non member)
K11SS (all the way from Scotland)
MeanMicra
Alienfish360
eltaylor001
richmicratwista
paddymarsden

Lets get it on!!!

- The bell tolls -

"oh yay oh yay"
"Bring out ya dead" ......... -repeats-

im up for it.. if my car is finished at the body shop.

so wen is this meet, im gonna be travellin across the border. you guys n gals better show me a good time n make the travel worth it-lol

will be good to meet people from the club finally :D

pepper

when did i say i'll come gary? for that blatant presumtion i wont be in attendance! grrr grrr, lol yer i'll come realy :) wen ever for me, and were ever, i aint arsed what we do, were we do it, or when

yer bring her along, if i had a drive like that i'd need someone to come, more the merrier, along way your coming lol, devotion or what

No more input??

Come on people, NW don't have many meets so lets make this one work.
The list is good so far and trying to get more.

Do we wanna stand in the cold or do something, if theirs a lzaer quest I quite fancy shooting some of you guys!!

yes i also agree, this needs more input. im travelling from glasgow to be with you guys, show me what the club is really made n not lazy bums who cant even bother!

lets do something good :D

hope to see you all soon :D

ashton sounds good and so does laser quest, i will most likely be bringing my gf as she moaned last time when i didnt invite her along, she will only get bored and moan anyway!i mite hopefully have a new bonnet and bumper buy then as well.

Can I come?

I might need some more info as to where so I can get directions though. i.e. a postcode or summit.

Can you handle a newbie. lol. :)

eltaylor001 - no need to ask at all! All are welcome plus I'd like to have a good look at ya car (if thats it in the avatar)

So as I get the details again I'll post up, Wilsonian lives right near so I'll try the info off him but I'm pretty sure it's right near a motorway junction

right guys POSTCODE: OL7 ODN

this the postcode for the Currys(my employer) on the retail park opposite the one you guys were on last time...

but if this goes ahead i can be local navigator so basically just get to ashton and i can direct y'all...

plus we can all scran up at Nando's, mackys, kfc etc...
bowling or cinema on site...

my suggestion is bowling or snooker... than stare at each other for abit tryin to remember who's who...

Thanks goldstar0011 - Yeah thats my baby in my avatar.

But definitely in now I know where I'm going a bit, cos not as far as I thought.

So which retail park we going to?

:)

it's going to be at this location

ashton.gif

the ashton leisure park

we normally park up near KFC so make sure you don't get lost :)

No specifed time yet!

Thinking afternoonish, gotta find out K11SS's plans about when arriving at mine.

What do people want to do? I'm having a KFC anyway but don't wanna be standing around while we look at each other waiting to find out what we're gonna do

Ok, cool. I'll be having KFC too. Should only take me about an hour to get there anyway.

I'm not bothered what we do particularly and I don't know there area. But you could have a poll to see what people wanna do.

yes ashton retail park is that site which is opposite adjacent to that site which is called the snipe retail park...

i will be having a Nandos: chickhen breast in pitta xtra hot, no mayo and a sideline of peri peri chips... mmmmm.....

i say bowling cos its on site... but guys put down suggestions and i will see if this is possible...

well i will be eating mac donalds, as i dont like chicken but if anyone would like to join me in mac donalds i'm sure we could see who can eat the most food from there!

bowling, snooker, pool etc..... all sound good to me!

ill leave as early as i need to to be there on time. 4 hour drive so i expect to leave bout 7-730ish :D ill eat anywere to as for ideas i like the pool idea or bowling really i dont mind but ill cya all there asap :D

look forward to meetin you all finally :D

I'll probably turn up at around 12noon or 11am so I can sit and watch people coming :D so I don't look like the loner that wanders up to random people :p

What time is people wanting?

I'm thinking about 2pm as giving K11SS time to till after coming from Scotland plus recoverery time for anyone going out Friday night!

bugger no can do on saturday as both me and my missus work - any chance of a sunday?

the time is fine - give me a chance to wash the car before hand :D

oh shizzle my nizzle... its a saturday... dang...

im at work but i'll pop over for an hour, only next door but 1 so not too bad...

i'll be in uniform, so bring your women at your own risk...

looking good peeps... the 1.6 beast should be there... but its all running a bit... well rough lol!! see ya all there i hope.

JK

i'll have to book saturday off work, so any time, i thought this was happening sunday?

I'm not too bothered about date but K11SS, if you convince him it's fine, basically he's coming from Scotland and stopping at mine

Back