JNE Celevration Meet/Cruise

M

micraisok

JNE Celebration Meet/Cruise

In celebration of hiting our 1,000 th member we are going to have our largest
get together so far, and as part of this we ask you to attend..

It has been a big contribution from many people to get us where we are today, a
lot of time and effort has gone into making JNE (Japnortheast) what it is today,
and for which we thank you for your contribution.

We ask that you do try and attend the Jap North East Meet and Run Out..approx
100 - 150 miles round trip on Sunday 14th May.. Meet at Stadium of Light
2pm...then a nice run out for a couple of hours stopping off at a nice place for
a chat and maybe something to eat.

If you can also post this on your own owners club forums that would be great.

All details will be announced here in the following post

http://www.japnortheast.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4391

Thank you.

JNE Admin and Moderating Teams.

hmm, no offence, but i've been to these meets and there will be people doing silly silly speeds in a car park, where they are instructed not too speed. Won't this attract police attention? Being in a standard looking car they would just pass me by, but i wouldn't like to risk it still :S.

will mine still be classed as a whole Micra if i have the roof down??? :glare:
So it may only be one and a half!! :grinning:

Looks like its just you + me then Vipond. I'm meeting up with the Durham group so will probably see you at Hartside Cafe. o_O

Saw you yesterday going through the tunnel, lol. I wud be there today if i didnt have work :( can neva make it to the JNE meets coz there always Sunday at 2... When I start work!!! nm.

Kirton said:
Saw you yesterday going through the tunnel, lol. I wud be there today if i didnt have work :( can neva make it to the JNE meets coz there always Sunday at 2... When I start work!!! nm.

did you? flash man i'll flash back........

Not many Micras there but loads of others. :eek: Really good turnout despite the bad weather! :wow: Spoke to Vipond briefly before i decided i was wet enough and headed off home. (Y) Saw Nismo k12s car which looked good. :grinning:

Attachments

• car shearer mask.jpg
    car shearer mask.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 242
Ai great turn out and really good route. Very pretty and some nice bends.
It all seemed well organised and can't wait for the next one.RJ007: Liked your shearer heads on the back screen. Very nice.

rj007 said:
Not many Micras there but loads of others. :eek: Really good turnout despite the bad weather! :wow: Spoke to Vipond briefly before i decided i was wet enough and headed off home. (Y) Saw Nismo k12s car which looked good. :grinning:

sorry i didnt come over and speak was just to wet lol

Yeah i know what you mean. I had a quick walk about but you weren't in your car, and i don't know what you look like anyway....o_O

rj007 said:
WAVE YOUR MAGIC FAIRY WAND + THE SUN WILL SHINE ON YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND! :laugh:

hehe are you coming up you said you liked saltwell park didnt you? shal i bring an extra set of wings ? hehe

Had a really good drive out despite the rain when we got there. Was really funny having such a big convoy of top cars going through those small villages,with all the locals coming out of their houses to see what was going on! :glance: Kids taking photos on their mobiles etc.

Back