Monthly NE Meets

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Right since we havent had one for agggggggessssssss.

lets get something sorted.

Im taking an idea from another owners club here but

maybe once a month we meet up (possibly a sunday) and go and get sumit to eat in or go some where and do something else. Just the NE members are growing and where doing F all.

whats people's thoughts?

no dates yet just seeing if everyone would be up for it. If there's enough interest ill do a poll which will have each weekend date in it and you just select which is best for you.

then what ever has the most votes is that months meeting date. No messing around with dates and trying to arrange around certian people if you can go thats great if you cant sorry might see you the following month. There no's not point in keep saying oh can we put it off till the 17th then some goes no lets do the 18th

Winning date will stick. lol

Not tip toeing around these meets any more we need to get orgnanised...

oh and yeah ill try and get something for everyone which is inthe middle.

****ps if the above doesnt make sense its because im in a rush to get to my GF lol as im late***

we should set 1 in stone like the fourth sunday in every month at 2.00 at e.g gretna green not plan what were gonna go just take the day as it comes.....bring a bbq or a picnic (but gretna green is crap)

not being funny but everyone is always up for a meet then #### and moan about the date thats chosen. im up for a meet, always am, but then someone says "oh i cant come to that" so they change it and someone else cant make that and it just ends up going up the spout

well we'll vote for a date and it stays at that date.

If people cant come tuff im not changing the orginal date to suit one or 2 members. IF you cant come you cant come i dont need excuses etc. If only 2 ppl turn up thats fine if 60 turn up thats good to.

ill avaiable everyweek so ill always be there lol

why should we dance around just for one member if we set one date in advance you should clear your diary for that date if you want to come.

so tomorrow ill set a some dates up you select which one suits you best the one withthe most votes is the winner then we'll sort some where out to go. I dont want complaining....aww thats to far to travel. or aww thats not a good day for me. Then dont come. You dont have to and i dont need to know why you dont want to come. All i want is Just a thread which says

Micra Meet

20/06/06 at XXXX

members going

1)NISMO_K12
2)XXX
3)XXX

the date sticks the venue sticks. NO MORE MR NICE NISMO WHEN IT COMES TO MEETS!

Nis i take my hat off, well said on every front - the NE members are growing in numbers but we have also lost a lot of influential members lately and tbh everyone always says oh i can make it then doesnt bother..i think its a joke myself, ill come whenever really

well for some of us its not that easy to just clear our diaries I work alterative wknds so if you pick a date every month on my wknd on I wont make any of them atm even when I work in the office I will be out on care alternative wknds its not just as simple as to say #### you old people get ready for bed yourself or wipe your own friggin arse im going off to a meet

How about Alnwick as a meeting place ? The castle is a good spot for a picnic, and Harry potter was filmed there, if the meets were on a Saturday most people could attend I think, and Gemma, I know where you're coming from, both my mum in law and sister in law are care assistants, its difficult for them both to get time off sometimes.

I'm not gonna try to get dates changed here. But I think once this meet has been decided. I think the one after should be on a saturday. and then every meet after takes turns in saturday or sundays for the meets.

yeh sounds good every fourth saturday or sunday this months good be the 30th July sunday then next could be the 26th august saturday then the next could be sunday 24th september sunday and so on ect ect

Alnwick is fine for me too.

Any other members from Glasgow, Edinburgh e.t.c, could always meet up and all drive down together?

these north east meets..... where do you class as north east..

im in grimsby.... south humberside/ north east lincolnshire

where would the meets take place, and are they actualy happening any more?

cheers,,,

bit of a mission for you to come up to the NE meets, but youll be welcome.

probably better for you to come to the nw meets, theres one in saint helens on the 26th of this month.

hmmm..... whens that......saturday...

if you could send me some information as to the addy... then yeah ill come..

i dont mind travveling...and its my weekend off..

Back