project micra for sale in sydney

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/37012
it looks very similiar to the pics in here smidge, i'll try and get pics for you

jaxx the tbs come with fuel rail and injectors, there is a chopped up manifold in the picture which needs to be straight cut and tubes welded on, then rubber/silicone hose to join them up.

this way you can either run the stock injectors, or blank them off and run the cbr600 injectors which, from memory is about 200cc flow

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
no worries smidge, whenever you can get the ute is cool.

the ms stuff has been listed on ebay, need the money at this stage and if i can recover some of its cost, better than letting it sit around.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

Few Q about this motor...

How many kms?
How long has it been sitting?
Is it complete? ready for a straight swap over?
Have you heard it running? Timing chain noise???
Any leaks?
Does it come with ac comp or ps pump?
Is the clutch ok?

How much to get it to Brisbane?

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hi qerty,

KM's are on the block i think i'll need to check but i know for certain that there are PSI readings from the compression test, was told that it was a low km engine.

not sure on how long its been sitting, but it has been with me for a while. i'd say over 6 months, im not sure when it was taken out of the vehicle.

from memory it was missing a starter motor, but i have a spare which i will include. you could re-use your old parts if theres anything missing and if its going into another micra.

have not heard it running so i couldnt tell you about timing chain noise, i think they told me that they started it up though, but i'll need to check with them.

from memory theres no AC comp, i'll need to check PS pump later.

havent removed the gbox from the motor, so i wouldnt be able to tell you condition of clutch, would assume that its working.

i'll need to get a pallet for shipping, and not really sure on who would freight an item like this but i can find out.

whats your post code?

hope that helps.

cheers

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

We have a forklift at work so pallet is fine..
Work postcode is 4113. or 4074 is my brothers place. I have no secure storage at my place. :-(

If you have trouble sorting the freight out I let someone local take it..

Ill have to see what my tax return is like before I get too carried away as well..

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
have a PAINTED pan hard rod - purchased off a micra which was lowered on king springs

also have rear LX side windows

lx instrument cluster painted white surrounds

hatch

the motor and gearbox still available as well, dont have the time at this stage to organise freight to other states, send me a PM with a price you never know you might get lucky... not that lucky though...

cheers

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
anyone interested in a air compressor from memory its a 2.5hp, 20m hose, small spray gun selling the lot for $130

compressor purchased 2nd hand still in good condition, the hose is practically brand new, and the small spray gun has not been used

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
just had a proper look at the panhard rod, and realised that its just an original one that has been painted another colour. so its not aftermarket like i had thought.

Back