For Sale: Series 2 Super S Micra Project – Sydney

CMF_omegak11

» CMF Member
G’day,
I had big plans to fix and register this Super S as a daily driver/motorkhana car, however time constraints and too many projects are telling me I have to let it go.
I don’t really want to part this car either, as I don’t have the time and it would be a shame to let a Series 2 Super S go to waste.

Specs:
Feb 1996 Build,
Last registered 15/01/2011
Can be re-registered (Repairable Write off)
Just shy of 210,000km’s
Has ice cold aircon, power steering, sunroof and factory airbag wheel.
The car still starts and runs nicely, gearbox shifts smooth etc.

Apart from the obvious damage in the photos to the chassis, the strut tower is still intact and straight. The lower control arm/wishbone took the force and has twisted, pushing the shock/hub and wheel back. The ABS light is currently illuminated, possibly due to the abs sensor being disturbed or damaged.
The entire car has paint fade and will look great with a re-spray.

I also have a set of N15 SSS Wheels (15x6” +40) that will come with the sale of this vehicle.

Car is located in the Hills District, NSW
$1,200 or best offer
Pics - http://img338.imageshack.us/g/001ruku.jpg/

Cheers,
Gavin.

CMF_omegak11

» CMF Member
If you are interested, shoot me an offer. I am quite negotiable on the price. I can sell if for even less minus the SSS wheels if need be.

If no one is interested in the entire car, I will re-think the sale and keep it... however my arm might be twisted to part it if there is enough interest in many individual parts.

Cheers

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
unlucky mate... its sad to see a nice super s go.... but if your going to part with it then can i call dibs on the super s cluster?

Ive wanted one for ages.... i will happily make it worth your while if i can get my hands on the cluster... all you have to do is remove it, pack it, and ship it to Melbourne... not much effort required there... and it will earn you some nice coin...

after that im pretty sure parting will get you more than what your asking...

so drop me a pm if your parting out and ill get back to you immediately.

Thanks,
~Tony

CMF_omegak11

» CMF Member
Thanks Tony,

I've had a couple of people PM me about the cluster and a few other bits and pieces, but haven’t promised anyone anything. Due to my lack of spare time, I'd prefer selling as a whole still.

If anyone in Sydney wants to take it away without the SSS wheels, $800 and its yours.

PM if interested!

CMF_omegak11

» CMF Member
G'day again,

Just thought I would update -

I have purchased another K11 micra (just an LX) - however I will be swapping some the Super S bits into the LX shell.

I will update with another "build thread" when I get started as I have already acquired a few parts from here and there.

I will however be considering selling some Super S parts (Running gear, rear pop out windows, sunroof, even the tacho cluster for the right price). This will happen much later when time permits.

Cheers!

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
hey omegak11 :).... if u ever consider selling the cluster drop me a pm first as im sure i can give you the best price possible... ive been after one for a while so u can be sure ill give you a good offer :)

but i really hope ur project goes well :D goodluck!

Back