CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
paid for my motorcycle, so project micra is up for sale

motor and gearbox as obtained from sportsclassic.com.au good compression - $400
1 spare motor 250 thou + kms - awaiting pick up
1 rubbish motor, has water, could port head - gone

spare bonnet on hold
spare hatch $80

*s14/15 apexi world sport dampers, height adjustable only - need rebuild, could probably revalve and modify the fronts to suit the micra - $150

*megasquirt pack and cbr600rr tbs now on $old
*red rocker cover painted red - $old
*stock front calipers with ebc green stuff pads and dba slotted rotors - $old
*ebay micra short shift - $old
*monsta performance monster tacho - $old
*95 lx 2 door, rubbed back, imperfections filled and primered - comes with a wrecked slx, 2 doors & hatch. no motor $old
*2 inch cat back with axle back & cat with no muffler $old
*standard airbox with massive modifed inlet, i think i made it 3 inch with a K&N filter - $old
*hurricane extractors to fit NON AC micra- $old
*omp strut brace for the micra - $old -
*mismatched 14x6 mags work meshies and racing hart spokies, 7 rims in total - $old

try and get pics up soon

sorry for some reason im not receiving any PMs by email, you can reach me at crzie at hotmail dot com

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
found some old pics, works been real busy so replies might be abit slow, will try and get pics of seats and strut brace soon

didnt get your PM though dens, i've checked my details and its still correct on here.

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hi mate!i've sent you a pm when you posted the ad.Still no response.Really interested in on the extractors and the strut brace.Could you please let me know.Thanks.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Well in that case - if the two above people take those bits, I did ask by pm (which like smallrat, didn't seem to get through) could I please have the little bit in the middle that connects the extractors to the catback? I've got a 2" system and extractors... but just missing that one vital piece that I'd need to get made up otherwise.

That, and I wanted to discuss with you about the TB's.

---dens

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
dens - yeah not sure whats going on with my emails, but you can email me at crzie at hotmail dt com, didnt get ur last pm

we'll talk there

the exhaust is 2nd hand, has not been fitted to the car, so cant tell you the age

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
smidge the cat back with the hi flow cat is still available, dens only wants the flexi pipe in front of the cat

no longer interested in cars now carlos..! back in to bikes, as my friends are all getting back on em. better commute to work for me too

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hi funky2nite, already have local interest for the strut brace, i'll try and sell it locally first if that fails, sending it to malta wouldnt be a problem

smidge, i bought a 91 honda nsr250, i'll post pics once i get it but i've attached one from the advertisement

its the top spec, adjustable forks, rear shock, motor in it now does not have a dry clutch, but the spare stuffed motor does. dry clutches sound wicked and its quite quick for a 250 on the road and track

im small so it'll have no problem hauling my arse, my last bike only weighed 110kgs, if i ever feel the neede to increase power theres a 300cc kit which i can upgrade to, 3rd gear mono's on a 250 anyone?

Attachments

• 34825.jpg
    34825.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36

smidge

» CMF Member
thats awesome mate! i've got a VTR but its pretty tame... good to commute on tho

can't wait to get into a 600 or something thats quicker than cars i've owned...

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
yeah i was looking at one of those, but im looking to go to a few track days so the NSR was the wiser choice.

plus 2 strokes are fun with the power band, i think the k8 gixxer 600 are the fastest out of the supersport now

i dont think i'll ever be able to ride a 600, my legs are too short

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
lam.666 WROTE:

"hey daz,<BR><BR>the cat with exhaust back and axle back minus the muffler is still available.<BR><BR>

Morning,
Looks like 'Campbell' has some extractors avaiable and so now I'm wonder if you still have the rest of the system available? (Although re reading this page, (and your photos) there also appears to be a section between the extractors and the main pipe back. Am I correct that I will still have to source this other piece?
What is the condition of the pipe and muffler/ cat of the pipe you have please (assuming you still have it) and would it be compatable with these other hurricane extractors? Also can you provide rough dimensions to enable a shipping cost (Nth Queensland). And finally, is a 2" system with the muffler etc you have going to be legal? (I recognise I will still need to get a rear muffler)

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
hey lam.. sorry its been taking so long... something ****ed up in the mail... i never recieved the muffler. and turbo didnt get it sent back either.. hoping it will turn up somewhere.

anyway ill probably just take your exhaust anyway cos ill need it eventually... and im not sure if i can get one made up for that price with cat and all...

im on holidays after next week so i can come have a look then.

tris

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
got a LX passenger window, comes with the car, spares and paint tho =)

items avaialble again:
throttle bodies
megasquirt + megaview
short shift
rocker cover

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hi mate, the 600 TB's. do they come with the fuel rail and injectors? and does it come with the adapter to attach directley to the cg13de head? cheers

Back