project: k10 extreme

quick update for ya. since it out on the deck again now :)

16-d%20up.jpg

Yep that k10 definitely insane, its like them jap dudes that done that nsx turn ferrari !

micra k10 they are not micra lights so if ur after them to fit straight onto the micra then u wont find them im afraid.... wayne got these to mod to fit the micra.

havent had chance to touch the baby unfortunatly.
though i ahve been making purchases for her though..

NEW rear lights are purchased (still awaiting delivery)
new bucket seats have been purchased (lying under my bed)
second wiring loom has been got (salvaged from one of my other cars :p

been a tad busy with other peoples cars as of late so she has been sat in dannis garage unfortunatly..
though the wiring loom has been stripped out sao i can rewire it all.
inclusive of the new fully keyfob operations. pop doors for everything. including bonnet,tailgate and both doors (aswell as locks ;))
(this is also to wire the engine into it. new rear lights and new headlights :)

still awaiting the turbo manifold to arrive from america.
have the lightened flywqheel/pressure plate UR pulleys and phase 3 lightened clutch on order.

still in 2 minds weather to import the wet nos kit at the same trime ;)

have set my eyes on my new fully digital dials, 0-255 MPH Speedo, 0-8000 RPM Bar Graph Tach, 0-18,000 Numeric Tach readout, 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure, 0-300 F Water Temp, 8-17V Voltmeter, 0-99% Fuel Level Gauge, and Odometer/Trip Odometer (0-999.9)Also included is a Resettable Service meter (0-9,999.9), 0-60 MPH timer, High Speed Recall, ¼ Mile Time, End of ¼ Mile speed, High RPM recall, and RPM warning which flashes “SHIFT” when exceeded (selectable from 2,200-14,800 RPM).

so most of the stuff is getting ready ;)

but im gonan be doing the lot at once. taking my time on it.
sop wont be at JAE with the beast!

though my second one will be resprayed by then and i am gonna trailor the project down with that so best for both worlds me thinks!!

hows yours ?

So the beast could be at JAE just not finished? I think that wud be quite neat, it would show people the prep and hard work thats gone into the car anyway!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
So the beast could be at JAE just not finished? I think that wud be quite neat, it would show people the prep and hard work thats gone into the car anyway!

It was there unfinished lats year - and well lets just say - Barry Boys got a hold of it.
Best not to rush it - just wait till its finished.

Im ready for it, well gonna take side bumpstrips off and have my wheels reconned but that will be done, just need to get the time off!! Hows the BBQ coming along Neil? I heard about the transport for it :p

Back