project: k10 extreme

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well since i can mysteriously find the other thread. :glare: ED

i was left to start a new one.

so this weekends progress goes like this.

28-P1010091.JPG

thanks to chie who came down and helped out aswell

so to start we went from :

13-me%20motor%20in%20the%20snow.side%20view%20ns.JPG

and began in the progress of. as pics are lined up.

also just to add what car parts have been (still to be)added . obviously not including the self built things.

1)micra k10
2)micra k11
3)citreon saxo]
4)ford fiesta mk3
5)ford fiesta mk5
6)VW gold mk6
7)volvo 340
8)vauxhall nova
9)bmw m3
10)
11)nissan pulsar gti-r
12)toyota celica GT4
13)nissan primera
14)toyota bluebird turbo (japanese import)
15)renault 5 GT turbo
16)ford cortina
16)honda civic
17)landrover

quickdraw said:
well since i can mysteriously find the other thread. :glare: ED

i was left to start a new one.

so this weekends progress goes like this.

9-badboy.jpg

thanks to chie who came down and helped out aswell

ill post all the other mod pics later
Hopefully it wont look anything like this

Awesome mate! how come your front bumper is silver now when it was blue? You respraying the entire car whole?

Attachments

• background2.jpg
    background2.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 293
Optimus Prime rules! Lets not ruin it!

Not sure about the bumper still, doesn't blend with the body!

Who's the girl on the dials?

As for Dusk... Heel boy, he got of his lead again so beware as he likes the taste of NE blood!

RE: RE: project: k10 extreme

goldstar0011 said:

As for Dusk... Heel boy, he got of his lead again so beware as he likes the taste of NE blood!

Who knows... but she looks rather busty. :devil:

It's looking well Wayne. :) I can see a lot of hard work has gone in to it. :)

-Elliot

goldstar0011 said:

A) that s my sexy ass girlfriend
B) what!!??

well im sure they will come:)

ill come lend a hand at the weekend too... not sure how much help ill be except passin things and makin the T lol

Attachments

• micrakite.jpg
    micrakite.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 304
lookin good wayne, preferred the bonnet the way it was but as you keep telling me 'its your car dude' :D Theres no doubt that when its done it will be the maddest k10 ever! I never got a proper look at those arches last time i was down but they look sweet dude - keep up the good work

Well, apparently now the lights have come. :D They look quite funky but will have to see them on the car before I can judge for myself lol. The front is now looking a mean mofo and looks nothing like a micra anymore. I saw it in the flesh last night and it looks crazy now lol!!! Really impressive to see all those pictures of the stages of development hehe. :) Brings back memories of you coming and showing me it every few weeks lol. :p

Theres no doubt that when its done it will be the maddest k10 ever!

Wait until JAE mate. ;) I believe there could be some doubt in there lol. :D

lights aint what expected to be honest :S im unsure. undecided.
need more work that originally expected so in contemplation o_O

Are the rear lights a direct fit Wayne? They don't look it from the photo.

Someone get round to Wayne's with a decent camera lol!

Kev :)

Will get some pics on sat people! Looking good tho man, will still have lots to do before donny tho. I will be done tho!!
:kungfu:

lol
no kev they aint a direct fit. i never wanted them to be!!!

i wanted to do sumthing which i feel i may not be able to do now.

again need more images to get a good feel for it in the WIP stages and I know exactly what to expect with WIP as I have saw my micra on many occasion in WIP stages and it's difficult to imagine a finished look from just photo's.

The bonnet looks like it's a bit too angled from where you have extended it, so you can almost see a straight line across the bonnet where it could have been smoothed, but again it's hard to tell from poor images. Looking forward to inspecting your work at Donny

Kev :)

it aint been smoothed yet o_O

no point till i had curved the front round and seem welded it right across!!

it hasd been welded and ground back now though ;) so can be smoothed in day or 2.

ujst finished now 11.07 undersealing the whole engine bay. stop rust etc from were oive been modded loads of things like the engine brackets (both sets still in there :p)
and sloping the inner wings. and adding the headlight vents !!

its on 12" stelies at thme moment at the back :O omg its on the deck :S

interesting... i cant wait to see da lights on a car, see what the bigger picture is like! i like the standard lights tho, not mad about march lights unlike some of u seem to be!

well was asked something most excellent today :)

the guy from were i get my paints from, asked if he could promo the car. by taking photos etc of it once it was fully sprayed. he wants to use it as part of his advertising for the company.
and managed top get the paint for my car for free :p

he wants to show customer cars (unique) which i can quite catagoricly say it is that..

so was well happy..

got bad news later my exhaust wont be done in time for donny though :( so am gonna hev toi get some type of oval ones fitted on a slant or sumthing for now. shall see when i go look see

but yeah. it my first kinda photoshoot of ways. even if it is just for a local paint suppliers :p. gotto start sumwere :D

ooo thats cool wayne :)

crap about exhaust tho... will they pay charge 4 gettin the oval ones seein as urs aint done or does it mean u falkin out more cash?

ll still have to pay for the exhusts as they were gonna make the others as a favour. since i couldnt get ne one to make them (though i never really tried that hard, as i never thought it would be hard) obviously i was wrong)
but hey. ill most prob run them fr a while u never know i may like them. but hey. we shall see time will only tell

bonnet is finally done!!

few niggly little things but nothing to worry about. especially not at this time of the month hahaha

ne ways.. catyy up smoothed tomorrow then just respray!!!!

welll... after 3 month of steady work.
alot of dissapointments.
alot achieved. its back on rubbers (13" steelies) and out from under cover.

standing proud in the back ready for some tender love now!!!

will get sme photos up in due time. but it good to have it rolling again at least :)

Back