Pre-facelift headlights

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Right so i had a little bump in my car a few weeks ago which was actually a few days before my MOT! lol i managed smash my N/S headlight dent the bonnet,wing and actually melt some of my bumper with the friction. I went down to the scrappy the day after and managed get hold of a pre facelift headlight and knocked out the dents and passed the MOT :)

Thing is the headlight looks slightly dimmer than the other and the casing is slightly more clear i also noticed that the rubber shapes on the back are different.

Is there a phase 1 and 2 of the prefacelift which could mean the headlights are different?

Possibly, Ahmeds Pre-Facelift is the same, but lights brightness isn't Different. Are the bulbs the same, it might be you could have two different manufactured bulbs in there.

yeah i put a new pair of bulbs in and its still the same, i have a feeling that there could be a phase 1 and 2 of the headlights or unless they vary along the range? thing is they both fit fine but the new one has different rubber on the back and the glass is clearer.

Any help?

Back