Plans for summer...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
So what is everyone's plans from now up until and during summer with their cars?? I plan to sort my car out, get it finished and get it back on the road and then just enjoy it and hopefully not have to spend anymore money on it for a while apart from petrol and taking it too and from shows all year hehe. :D

getting it on the road! gotta see about a job tommora (fingers crossed) but i want another paint job the one i had is poo, also after a exaust system, janspeen manifold, re con me alloys, lowered, super s bumpers, super s interior, smart ICE n boot install and other bits and pieces, full membership on here, tints etc lol. might get the car done black, lowered, and the black alloys with the silver polished rim, looks smart as! :D but dunno might just keep it red haha :S

i know this is a micra forum but may aswell put my plans up....

New alloys - 17's or 18's
Lower it about 40mm
Get the badge smoothed off the front grille
Maybe two headrest tv,s and a fibreglass install
then have fun driving it :)

i plan to get a new k12 C+C and make the most of the sun!!

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 215
  • gall-photo-main-micrac%20c-3.jpg
    gall-photo-main-micrac%20c-3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 05-nissan-micra-cc.jpg
    05-nissan-micra-cc.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 172
rj007 said:
i plan to get a new k12 C+C and make the most of the sun!!

You seriously gonna get one, i drove a k12 last week...:p, its the nicest car ever :D!!, well its beter than mine!! lol

Anyway, im gonna fit some alloys for def!!!

And

If i have enough after that, some side skirts and new back box...

rj007 said:
yes,i pick it up in march. i sold my k11 today to micraskyline so can't wait for my replacement! :cool:

Legend, i viewed one on friday when i went to order a new service manual...lol

If i make a meet some time, you gonna let me take a spin?...:p

mines secret because im not sure on some stuff atm,,but yo will all know what im doing wen stuff arives and is fitted

carbon bonnet, maybe a stainless stell cat back system, decide how effective the supercharger conversion will be. worthwhile/cost etc....

Dr Zoidberg said:
carbon bonnet, maybe a stainless stell cat back system, decide how effective the supercharger conversion will be. worthwhile/cost etc....

im looking into fitting a S/S ull system next month so ill let you know the price wen ive been,probly next week

also dont forget if you import anything,,let me know i will go halfs on shipping fees if i need owt

Make good progress with fusion motorsport, Reduce debt, start to build old ST and rebuild red K10 to make that a bit more modern.

I've said no more now I have my exhaust, but an induction kit, open grill, some splitters possibly, tidy up the engine bay and interior.

finnishing all the asthetic mods, finnishing secret mods 3 of 5 ;)
getting the PC to work properly and working with the engine...

and then start work on the suspention and braking ready for the SC convertion :D

Plans for the next 6 months; just asthetic stuff for now really. Got to finish off me colour-coding and get my super-s front bumper sorted & maybe some splitters. Will get some pics up when its done.

Might move onto doing some electrical stuff next (central locking, alarm, super-s fogs, clear side repeaters, etc) but I'm going to need to either learn the skills as I know nothing whatsoever about electronics, or get a nice person to fit them for me :) I'd love to be able to say I've done it all myself tho, but maybe thats just a pride thing :rolleyes:

Not looking at doing anything performance wise until I've had my first year's NCB on my insurance. Thats assuming that since I'm 21, male and have no NCB yet, Norwich Union wouldn't touch me with a mile long barge pole. And we can't go out there not declaring our performance mods can we??! :glance:

looking to lower, exhaust, induction, and a respray.....

i got my first year thru norwich union £700 when i was 18 :wow: strange now im down to £500 same company

runaway-robot said:
looking to lower, exhaust, induction, and a respray.....

i got my first year thru norwich union £700 when i was 18 :wow: strange

Norwich Union are usually pretty competive I find, provided that you don't have any CCJ's or fines, etc. Problem for me is that I only passed my test in May, so building up the NCB is my first priority.

Think I'm on about £470 fully comp now with a 9 month NCB scheme thingy. I don't want to push it by declaring any mods until I've built up at least some NCB. Perhaps I'm being paranoid tho??

Anyway, back to the topic, I hope that whatever everyone does between now and the end of the summer, you do something thats individual and really makes your car stand out. I love seeing the variety of different Micras in the club & all the work thats gone into them.

Get my door repaired, find a carpet and get the interior back in! Maybe stick a 1.2 in there aswell

Everything is happening this year!

Once i've paid off all the bills (end of june) i shall be saving like hell to get all the parts ready. then hopefully take a week or two off work and get the parts fitted. will be missing most if not all the shows this year but i'm going to keep it tip-top over winter ready for a year all over!

i plan to get my bf to help me do my boot instal.. then we going to get my rear window tinted
got a few weddings to go to and some cruises
max power
and hopefully have the baby...

then when baby is born here i come with modding my car with fibreglass :p

micra man said:
Umar has a Super S carpet for sale mate, have a look at his thread. :)

Cheers MM. I did notice that but they're not the easiest things in the world to post, and its a good 4 hour drive up there. I could however tie it in with a visit to my dad's pub (in bradford), so i'l have to chat to him and see what we can do :)

I got one posted lol, the guy folded it up into quarters and wrapped it in speaker wire hehe. :p Postage wasn't too expensive either. :)

well maniflow exhaust along with some engine bay bits are off to get acid dipped, then engine bay bits are gettin powdercoated black and teh maniflow is being ceramic coated to stop corrosion and look trick. then in about 7 weeks after my uni year has finished the cams and gas flow head with 1.6 throttle body and a remap will be done. oh and somewhere down the line selling the micra and getting a glanza v

my springs have now arrived so I'll be getting it lowered in the near future.

finish modifying my grille which is now really just to paint.

get my super s bumpers fitted and front fogs wired up.

take off the bump strips

colour code the tailgate handle and door handles.

going to the scrapper today to get some splitters, they have a few laguna's in which still have splitters on so I may get them and fit them to the bumpers before they go on the car.

then after the wedding gonna look into a back box - not sure which one yet tho and possibly a k & n panel filter.

where do start... hmmm

well i'm gonna get my car back on road by end of the Month (Feb)
and MOT it too.

fit the full exhaust system from the other Turbo k10(now scrapped)

then start to modify it in the next coming months:)

aiming to be @ POD most likely in March

Umar

Cool Davey, I hope to gain master membership of the institute of video this year too.

well im plan to have the super s resrayed by then the mechanical side is almost complete, however i am going to replace the engine as it done quite some miles and i want to tune it and i dont think it would take more tuning

get my front end sorted out, get the 1.3 engine in and do some mild tuning! tints and finish off interior and that will be it for this year, have to save up for my brothers wedding in ayia napa....................woohoo

finish off modding the dashboard, sort dent out, colour code everything maybe spray the whole car.

Also similar to BBQ micra Ill be looking for a front end damaged K11 Pre facelift to cut in half and use it as a trailer but will be a storage area for work tools and maybe a few other secret stuff ;)

im lookin forward to the summer like, first summer with my own car, go out places alot more nd crap. for mods on my car theres gonna be a carbon fibre bonnet, new HKS full sys exhaust, and maybe cams during the summer also. we'll have to see what the funds are like. also will be going to the leeds festival in my car too.

I'm going to sort out the mess that the garage made when they welded on my new sills, and get them sprayed.

Then remove some dents, fit the super-s dials, sort out the wiring problem with my radio, repair the leak coming from under the dash, patch the hole up from behind the wing, then give the car a good clean!

Does any one have any rubber switch covers for the inside of the door frame for sale? (see picture 3) i need both sides for a 2-door k11 as the bloke who welded the sills burned them

i have put a full advert in the buy and sell forum.

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1p...DkqtM38-AjvWByOxs0vcOOmQwvKNIVKmTA5bcc_NWvSVA

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1p...W1jwss9XO0kyJNaS2G2LE9rWTuyaVJqbgsv-LdOIgLk1f

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1p...7R-RMzORBNzWHn4bLBJHVzRTfijUAyUkp5jeLYQERxk1e

Back