JAE plans...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well JAE is on its way again!!! So what are the plans to still get done before then... for those who are going??

I gotta make sure the car finished with all the bodywork done and finished properly this time, with a fresh lick of lush paint, and a totally new interior with recovered install which should look quite nice, and then get the electrics sorted in time for it to be there.

Hoping it should be done hehe, lots to do though, looking very forward to seeing all of the other cars the MSC has to offer and also some other expensive Jap metal. :D

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
get the damn thing running! if it is running soon then i plan to get the MR2 seats in and tidy up the interia. need to finish the sound system too ie buy a 4-way amp and a new DVD headunit as mine doesnt have preouts lol.

then a very very good clean everywhere.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
59 bhp is more than enough said:
im not a full member however if kev reads this could you put me in please as i wouldnt miss jae for the world and would be cool to put my car with the rest of the micras where it belongs

You have to be a member to be on the stand mate. :) Well worth becoming one though even for this show alone.

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
My plans are to try and make it, as I'm not 100% sure that I can this year :(

I've been for 3 years running, so really dont want to miss my 4th!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Depends if u crash another car really Ian, lol

Carbon bonnet for the almera and new stickers. Also get the nnq sorted out, still at the same point it was last year but making a start on the install 2nite with lenny.

Neil

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
1. get car
2. fix car
3...... i'll probably be dead by then! insurance companies are SOOO SLOW!!

maybe get the 1.6 on the road... or i might have to steal my mum's micra lol

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
i was goin to go in my mates civic but my work wouldnt give me the fri off, they gave me the whole of that week and next off but not the friday inbetween!!!!!!!! losers was well lookin forward to it

NeX

Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
i was goin to go in my mates civic but my work wouldnt give me the fri off, they gave me the whole of that week and next off but not the friday inbetween!!!!!!!! losers was well lookin forward to it

that's just cruel!

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
ano and i asked well can i get it unpaid and tey just said no didnt even give me a reason, so i need to come back into work for 1 day, think its cause my boss drives a ............ saxo he dosent like jap cars lol

NeX

Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
ano and i asked well can i get it unpaid and tey just said no didnt even give me a reason, so i need to come back into work for 1 day, think its cause my boss drives a ............ saxo he dosent like jap cars lol

are you sure your not feeling horribly sick on friday? i know i am ;)

NeX

Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
lol they will be like wats that.... eh my doctors car he thinks looking at a turbo will make me feel better lol

lol its one of those relaxation tapes like whale song only its turbos spooling :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ive just had my alloy fixed, had an exhaust fitted & now i've got to get the bodywork sorted out, spray the interior plastics & wiper arms again & maybe get tints done.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I need to get my rear bumper fixed on the corolla, kind of the clipped the wall at home whoops!. I may get my front bumper re-done due to stone chips.

then it's stage 2 for the airbrushing and that's about it.

Also just to let non members know we have stand places now available for the show, probably about 4/5

Membership is a little as £10 to join the club which in turn will gain you access to the JAE forums.

Kev

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yes, come on non-members!!! Come along to the MSC's biggest show and see what we have to offer and join up. :D Its well worth the money for the year.