Pimp my Ride UK

user49484948488484

Ex. Club Member
Suprised no one has mentiond this yet, saw it on Sunday and was expecting the UK version to be full of chavs... but actually they made quite a tidy job of a Morris Minor. What did anyone else think of it?
Didn't like the guy presenting it though, proper idiot...

Pictures on the website here http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv.co.uk/pimpmyride/microsite/index.html

Westwood is never going to match Xzibit...

They only put him on the show so we can laugh at how 'Gansta' he can pretend to be...the scary thing is he's not acting!!!

I didn't get to see it all but WTF was Westwood trying to do?

As expecting a down to earth English guy hosting and we get some guy acting like....well whatever he was doing!

"Im your Boy Westwood"
"Im a Big Dogg"
"I like cars that BANG in your face"
"Its About To Go Down!"
"Westwoods Gonna Pimp Your Ride UK STYLE?!"

WTF is UK Style!?!?!?!

Watch the clip, he can hardly lift the clutch, see how sh*t he pulls away! lol

Because Westwood Stole All Of Xzibits Quotes:
"Im your Boy Westwood"
"Its About To Go Down!"
"Westwoods Gonna Pimp Your Ride".... UK STYLE
"Play The Music!"

I thought this would explain everything
puppet7xr.jpg

to be honest i didnt think the work they done to the car or the car itself was that bad but as said, westwood is an absoloute muppet:

"holla at ur boy westwood"

Its a bit weird with the different garage too, so used to WCC. Did you see the R5 or was it a nova? cant remember, but the cars that were outside looked pretty cool.

To be honest, i like pimp my ride but they always manage to spoil the car by doing at least one stupid thing in it which is totally pointless i.e. fish tank, water fall, sink etc... The worst epsode was this blue van thing which they gave a huuuuge front bumper and then left the back end, looked like a snow plough, best one was the civic with lambo doors n carbon fibre hood

westwood = 1st class Wigga, but he deserves his props as he gets respect from the biggest rappers, e.g. biggie, jay-z, busta and LOADS more

RE: RE: Pimp my Ride UK

JayY said:
westwood = 1st class Wigga, but he deserves his props as he gets respect from the biggest rappers, e.g. biggie, jay-z, busta and LOADS more

He Still Looks Stupid...

theyed be better with delia smith on it :p

uk style = chaved up novas, big ass wings and bean tin backboxes

it was sooo poo, maybe would have been better if westwood wasnt doing it. As mentioned above, Westwood will never match Xzibit

it was sooo poo, maybe would have been better if westwood wasnt doing it. As mentioned above, Westwood will never match Xzibit

what??? everyone is bein so narrow minded about westwood. every single person in the world is different so why judge them??
i didnt c the programme, but imo theres nothin wrong with weswood and hes respected by big artists because of his music talents!
yes xzibit is better but hes american not english and its pimp my ride uk!
n they wont have touched the engine coz its about pimpin the ride not lookin at power gains

i bet the series is never shown any where else apart from the UK.

cant see the americans watching it.

There was no characters like Big dane or mad mike or even alex or 2shae

They had Ronnie the painter, some kid who wears a hat, and Jamie the boss.....hmmm all boring oh and some bird with pink hair who from what i can tell only makes tea.

Typical british copy of a good american show.

IT would have been better if they shipped the cars to WCC :p or even brought WCC over here....woo just had an idea.

WCC vs Carsima - Pimp My Ride All Stars

Retepetsir said:
Anyone seen the Capri?

They spent £30k on an old Capri and didnt even touch the 1.6L engine......

O

Dear

The capri is dangerous enough with a std 1.6 lol

Would have been better if they hadn't completely copied the American show, it follows all the same patterns. Be so much better if it was less about seeing the car in its current state and more on the technical side of what their actually doing to it. And get rid of Westwood and have some legend like Bill Oddie

Back