K10 On Pimp My Ride!!!!!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well during the adverts of viva la bam, i seen a ad for pimp my ride uk, season 2 (sunday 23rd @ 10pm) and it was a micra K10 in the advert, yes a beat up red k10, which turns out green in the end, really cant wait! (well its was either a K10 or sunny, but had K10 steelies on lol) watch it peeps!

ohhhh and i have the best quote ever lol, Don Vito from viva la bam upon his denile into the playboy mansion:- "wudzya mean i cant get in, ive had a prescription for 20 yearz!"

ohhhh how i lafed lol!

anyways, watch it :D (Y)

Sounds good!!! We will have to get them on the MSC hehe. Kind aseem to remember seeing this and thinking that it wasn't a micra but could be wrong. :)

you know, if you google 'pimp my ride micra' the first result has a small article that said pimp my ride UK were looking for people that wanted there micra's pimped

iirc arnold went pretty far in the application process when the first season come out, or at least someone with a k10 did - sure oit was white.

i wouldnt let them touch my car, they make an arse of it

i was contimplating destroying my car and entering it lol but instead i just went the other way :)

Back