Pictures

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Got the St going again but got a pump from martycturbo just in case cheers man much appreciated.

AAAA0001-2.jpg

AAAA0003-1.jpg

AAAA0005.jpg

AAAA0004.jpg

AAAA0002-1.jpg

Looks gorgeous mate!!! Very tidy and looks like it has been taken good care of. Glad you got the problems sorted out. I would love one of them!!! :)

Gotta be honest, the more ST's on this site the better, not many people are aware of the Tubro Micra...lol

Gorgeous, can't wait to show off my Starlet project!
One question though... why do you keep a stainless steel chain under your seat?
Either you live in a rough area and need it to defend yourself, or you cheaped out when buying an anti-theft device! :laugh:
How much would you want for the car? minus chain!

-JGti

If you haven't done already re-locate the lamba sensor asap!

if it goes it will launch into the turbo and cause chaos lol!

Kev

JamieGti said:
Gorgeous, can't wait to show off my Starlet project!
One question though... why do you keep a stainless steel chain under your seat?
Either you live in a rough area and need it to defend yourself, or you cheaped out when buying an anti-theft device! :laugh:
How much would you want for the car? minus chain!

-JGti

Not Cheaping out just have that for around the steering wheel as an extra visual deterant,looks poxy but have'nt had a car touched.I'm actually putting the alarm into it tomorrow with central locking ,don't want it to go walk abouts.
By the time its all finished even if I wanted to sell I would'nt know,They are worth alot of money in this condition

That is a cracking car, can i ask how much it did cost you when you got it? and if it was much hassle find a ST?
Cheers

Back