pictures of the coilovers fitted,

Blake

Ex. Club Member
got my d2's fitted and loving it lol:love: shame the camber's nacked the inside my toyo's :( let me know what you guy's reackon?
9-coiloversblake%2C5.JPG

21-coiloversblake.JPG
[/IMG]

23-coiloversblake.3.JPG

5-PB250003.JPG

not bad :)

aye your gonna have to watch your tyres...they'll get eaten by the wings if youre not careful...once i get some proper wheels for mine theres a pic going up as ive got d2's aswell :D

nice! what does that sticker mean tho with the fingers? 9 i know about it asin sexually lol but what does it mean other than that? my mate has it as his MSN display pic....

aye i know that meaning for the shocker nice! (Y) lolol, but i couldnt tell you the connection it has with jap cars loads have em i jus thought it looked cool, i got the damping hard as hell to save scrubbing its quite erm *harsh* like no suspention at all lol its down all the way on the back with the adjusters in i think i could squeeze some more without the adjusters in tho, just need to sort the tire issuse do you reacon im gunna need camber bolts to corrct it? i would love to see your car when its done solarice gunna be lush!,

you and me both Blake, lol one day it'll be done...one day. :)

The front shocks have camber adjustment built into them, so you'll get some movement...youd have to unbolt both the hub/strut bolts and then push it back into itself (if you know what i mean) mine are set for maximum camber ( wheels like -> /--\ )...the struts seem to have about the same adjustment i had with the whiteline bolts...incidently the whiteline bolts dont work with the struts as the top bolts holes are ovaled out...

and its advised to use the camber bolts in the bottom only if racing, which im taking means an increased chance of ######ing somthing, lol :D

yeah it is in and working sammo and looks ace, i asked about prices for a power run there £45, but i also asked if we were to do like a club day the prices would be cheaper 10 people or more we would get it for £35 iirc i would be up for that in the 1.0 wonder :grinning:, ok solarice thanks for the advice gunna have a go on sunday for new tires hopfully on monday. Blake

With regard to the mention of the rolling road, be aware you may have clearance issues depending on which rolling road they have.

:glance: mint!!!! nice 1 blake al giv ya a bell some time just moved back down here didnt go so well in anlwich pop round mine some time ii so a can have a good look

thay can defanetly go lower rob, i may drop the back at the weekend i will get some better pics for you to have a ganders at, :upside:

yeah 15's thay look bigger with the drop its decieving :suspect:,
get some d2's like there worth it lol

the d2, road spec coilovers go low allround (so ive heard)..but the track d2's (harder spring rates) low really low at the front but dont really sit that low at the rear...where did you get the coilovers from? i know there a set of d2 race spec coilovers going around from raceworxs old car...and a couple of road ones from that group buy.

i got the coilovers from fraz, from that group buy a wile back, are thay the road spec coils sqerepants?
it says in the insuructions there not for road use but im not gunna listnin to that palony lol, im gunna have a play around with them at the weekend i just havent had the time so far so far cos its that time of year again o_O

i got the coilovers from fraz, from that group buy a wile back, are thay the road spec coils sqerepants?
it says in the insuructions there not for road use but im not gunna listnin to that palony lol, im gunna have a play around with them at the weekend i just havent had the time so far so far cos its that time of year again o_O

well apparently the road ones and the race ones...both have diffrent spring rates from what ive been told/heard, i dont know why? but yes all the ones form the group buy are road spec ones (if you will)... the race spec ones are the ones raceworx had from japan listed for the march, craig now owns them.... they are really stiff and there is now give only in the tyres. i can say becarefull when going fast round corners and bumper, with the beinging really stiff on the rear! they offer the ultimate handling for the micra tho! its a really good setup if you get some uprated antiroll bars and brakes! you will be laffing!

d2's are around £600.

Go for Leda one. I could drop to 138mm max all round, but usualy had them at 88mm at thr front ans 96mm at the back. Best handling i'd ever get, because they were also adjustable dampers!

No - i got them from a mate, but you can contact Leda and they will custom build them. Roughly about £1000 ish

Blake how hard was it to take your headlights apart to spray em?

Was thinkin of doin it myself but dont wanna break anything!

Just worried about taking a chunk out of the plastic to break the seal lol.

Back