New Pictures of the Car

M

mentalmicra

Now that i know how to list pictures hopefully this will work if you see some below LOL

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

26592668.jpg

A Micra with Spinners, now thats something i'd never see!
Nice and smooth mate - but lose the back wiper, as it will make it look better. Not to sure on spoiler to.

But looks nice thats does!
Titch :kungfu:

*Sets top picture as background*

that is well nice, looks better and better everytime we see it..what else is planned for the near future?

i love it! what a bad boy.

the only thing i'd do is give it an amazing paint job like red to purple fade or perl,

Wicked motor, spinners on a Micra! Excellent idea. What size are they + how much did they set you back? Must've taken lot of work. The Red paint is classy, original. I think you need to lose the rear wiper, the lock on the fuel cap and colour code your number plate light. Just add to the whole smooth look. Quality!

climbinghutch said:
Wicked motor, spinners on a Micra! Excellent idea. What size are they + how much did they set you back? Must've taken lot of work. The Red paint is classy, original. I think you need to lose the rear wiper, the lock on the fuel cap and colour code your number plate light. Just add to the whole smooth look. Quality!

..and roof gutters why ya at it as well!! :p

Cant see any door poppers there, maybe its keyfob stylee! My mates golf is rigged up with poppers all round an they are all on the keyfob!

Daz :alien:

Youd like them when i stopped at traffic lights beside you LOL only kidding ah well in the near future about 15th July shes going in for tints, rear wiper off and the number plate light colour coded , the reason its goin in is because you cant really see in the pics but some wee bastard has laid the boot into the smoothed boot and theres a massive crack in it !!! GGGRRRR grr total rage was given , im also getting a design cut out of the bonnet and mesh put under it to set it off nicely , im leaving it in when i go on holiday for two weeks , so cant wait to get back and see it .. , i was thinkin of gettin the petrol hatch taken away but far too much work involved to re-route the piping for the fuel which means far too much money involved, you get into the car by pressing a button on the clifford alarm and pop the doors pop open .. The spinners are a fortune i highly dont reccommend it cause it will cause a massive drop in bank funds and i dont like to talk about it hehe but when you get them on it looks well worth it

v. nice but deffo loose the rear wiper and i know you say it is expensive but that petrol cap spoils the whole car, would deffo be worth it - also ur doors dont see to sit flush

How does it get through an MOT with doors that can't be opened w/out the keyfob?
Higher spec models, super S etc had remote petrol flap and boot, si if you could get the wire then that would be cheap+easy to fit

Craig said:
How does it get through an MOT with doors that can't be opened w/out the keyfob?

Funny - i was thinking that to.

Not really keen on the spinners either - but its your car at the end of the day!

how does it get through an mot without side repeaters? dont u need to have indicators on the side, becuase the rear an front indicators aren't 'that' clearly visible from the side, nice car tho, if it were my car, i'd sell the spinners, an get some 13x8 deepdish alloys, role the arches, lower it by 60mm maybe more.......then it would look sooooooo sexy

what you want is a great big orange light behind the wheel or under the arch to act as a side repeater....

you sooo have to get a cable release system for the fuel cap...

i love everything but the colour, it's a bit flat for me,

and the spinners are too shiny, i don't like chrome that much... but brushed steel would look the don!

Oooh, very nice! Id prob have gone for the deep dish rims and slam it on coilovers (if available :p)
Id wait and instead of getting the lock smoothed, get it relocated to the inside of the boot, would be worth it, being all smooth!

beautiful, was just bout to post pics of mine but yours puts mine to shame...

keep the rear wiper... just change it to modern shape one thats angled across... seen a guide on here or MH cant remember...

not too into rims or spoiler but they suit the car overall...

car looks mental...enough respect.. be proud:suspect:

not a fan of spinners, but they look good on your car mate. suit them well. like people have mentioned try source a remote fuel cap from a super s/sr/si will get rid of that lock.

do you have any engine mods or just the backbox?

:)

No engine mods just KN Filter , over here its impossible enough to get insurance , but if you modify engine in a car its practically impossible at my age etc, im thinkin of putting the fuel cap inside the car when you open the passenger door below were the locking mech is , i saw it once in max power looked well cool and different, but as i said your talking big bucks , so im gonna leave it for a while , im not gonna start putting auto cable in etc if im thinkin of getting it totally taken away.... Im looking forward to the tints, i think it will be the nice wee finisher

RE: RE: New Pictures of the Car

Dr Zoidberg said:
not a fan of spinners, but they look good on your car mate. suit them well. like people have mentioned try source a remote fuel cap from a super s/sr/si will get rid of that lock.

do you have any engine mods or just the backbox?

:)

my GX 1.3 has the remote fuel cap cable too

Looks very nice! Not a big fan of K11's but i like this one.. Especially the wheels, completely unique on any micra.

Get something under the bonnet to match the looks and that'l be a truley awesome car

sorry but think them wheels are outragous on that car. they are to obig and fat and dont suit the car IMO (my opinion only) :p

bu yeah think of relocating the fuel cap. it aint hard to do at all. im doing mine as we speak. but then im also doing alot more :p

lose the rook runners. lose the rear wiper. and deck it. over all i really like it. simply because i love the smooth look as u can tell with my car.

though again as others have said about side indicators? are they on the wingmirrors?

and you DO have to have a second entry point if the remote keyfob fails.
thus why i have encorperated a fully overide system incase any thing should go wrong. i can then still enter the car.

but DONT go for a FLIP as others have said. firstly they are overated IMO and secondly they are also "so last year"

keep the siple look gives it the more subtle smooth look

Back