Fitted: Volks!!

Kirton

Renault Sport
At last my new wheels came at the weekend and took them to get a set of Toyo's on. Just had to take a few quick photos when I got in from work tonight so the car is scruffy now, but here are the pics to let you's know what it looks like. (one pic when it was clean that I took on my phone, so quality is ####).

Attachments

• DSC01778.JPG
    DSC01778.JPG
    549.5 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC01773.JPG
    DSC01773.JPG
    554.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Photo-0088.jpg
    Photo-0088.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 245
kirton, a reckon you should get your rims zoop sealed,cos me nd my kid were talkin to phil 2day and he says the thing about jap wheels or summit they dnt laquer them as they dnt have salt or out on the roads over there at all, and some people who have like racingharts nd volks have said about them becoming rusted and blistering or summit. just so the beasts dont #### up.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=79 = zoopseal

Titch said:
Get it slammed!

Don't worry it's got it coming, lol! I know, it is far too high atm.

Dan_K11 said:
kirton, a reckon you should get your rims zoop sealed,cos me nd my kid were talkin to phil 2day and he says the thing about jap wheels or summit they dnt laquer them as they dnt have salt or out on the roads over there at all, and some people who have like racingharts nd volks have said about them becoming rusted and blistering or summit. just so the beasts dont #### up.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=79 = zoopseal

How Much!?!? fwn

I've got some lovely nismo brake pads which would look great behind those wheels!

YOu will even see the nismo bit on the pad.

Looks great wish i had of got some for mine.....oh and clean your car!!!!!!!!

look lush mate. might have to have a snoop about the collage car park and have a look at em one day :p

59 bhp is more than enough said:
omg they are some of my dream wheels. as long as you look after them with special wheel cleaners and wax you should be fine. can i ask how much they were?

silver_si said:
they look fantastic, could i ask how much they cost?

I think they are about £400 per wheel usually, but I didn't pay that much! :p

m1ck97 said:
Looks great. Very dirty car though ;)

bet it looks mint when the car is clean!

I'll try n get a picture of it clean this weekend if it doesnt rain.

Good choice of wheels, just stay well away from the kerbs.

On another note, whoever fitted your tyres should be shot!

think a mite of just noticed it kirton, why he's sayin that...a dunno if the tread on the tyres is the "right" way? just a guess like

It's sorted, the left were on the right and right on the left fwn

I would love the backbox, but funds are low now, lol! and the next things on the list are springs.

Wheels look ace!
I wanted those, but may just get rotas instead. Bit cheaper.

If your after springs, i have a set coming from Belgian_Roadster (trade guy on here), he's super good to deal with, and works for Nismo. :)

Washed the car today, so like I promised here are a few pics of it clean. Bonnet badge has gone too.

Attachments

• DSC01815.JPG
    DSC01815.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC01811.JPG
    DSC01811.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC01796.JPG
    DSC01796.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 188
can i just say iam not to keen on the front light masks and the clear rear lights stand out to much, i suppose its up to you what you want on your car really :) , still a really nice car and i love volks! they suit your car perfect. keep up the good work! ;)

p.s i hope to see it soon at a show or meet etc in all its glory!

Cheers for all the comments lads. You'll be pleased to hear the lowering springs are on their way since I ordered them when I was p*ssed last Thursday with me card, haha! r well, just more I have to pay off come payday.

nah, atm I have just stuck black electricians tape behind them. but I have a spare badge which I might paint black and put on. I'd preffer not to have a badge on, but I dnt reely want the holes there.

Back