Updated Pictures

W4RDL3 M1CR4

Ex. Club Member
Here is a update of pictures of my car that I took today on my mobile phone at the Causey Arch picnic area. Sorry if the quality is not top notch but I tried to get as many pics as possible.

These are the most up to date pictures I have. New updates are the exhaust, air filter, beesting arial, chrome wiper blades, gear knob, Mutant head unit, Mutant Subwoofer, Mutant Amp and 600 watt 6x9's.

Enjoy.

26754527c31a33467.jpg

26754527c3259c413.jpg

26754527c33181672.jpg

26754527c33d704f5.jpg

26754527c34c00013.jpg

26754527c35486483.jpg

26754527c38d7cd53.jpg

26754527c421c3510.jpg

26754527c42ce7f00.jpg

26754527c4362e643.jpg

26754527c44183d71.jpg

26754527c4560ea73.jpg

26754527c4753357b.jpg

Please move this if it is in the wrong topic!

Let me know what you all think.
Thanks.

Oh... My car also has dual controls LOL. I have not had time to take them out yet. Supposed to be easy but I don't want to end up having holes in the floors.

Any ideas?

Horrible mate, totally horrible, i think u should take everything off and give it to me, ha ha, nah looking smart, get some neons in

ps.take it we aint doing ya gear knob for ya

minnies said:
Horrible mate, totally horrible, i think u should take everything off and give it to me, ha ha, nah looking smart, get some neons in

ps.take it we aint doing ya gear knob for ya
Nope. I got the hacksaw out and cut the old thing off.

I'm just hoping I get the Nismo one off ebay now cause that would look cool! I've got one on but its only a temp thing!

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
Nope. I got the hacksaw out and cut the old thing off.

I'm just hoping I get the Nismo one off ebay now cause that would look cool! I've got one on but its only a temp thing!

We would have done it for u, never mind but ya could have told us,

ps.ya dsc sticker is cool

minnies said:
We would have done it for u, never mind but ya could have told us,

ps.ya dsc sticker is cool
I've only just done the Gear Knob before I took those pictures. I was going to ring you but wasn't sure if you would be in or not. Sorry!

You can do my lights for me LOL.

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
I've only just done the Gear Knob before I took those pictures. I was going to ring you but wasn't sure if you would be in or not. Sorry!

You can do my lights for me LOL.

Ha Ha, Steve said he would try ya lights but he aint keen, what ya upto now like? U not on msn??

minnies said:
Ha Ha, Steve said he would try ya lights but he aint keen, what ya upto now like? U not on msn??
Nope LOL. Was reading those guides HEHE.

I couldn't txt you back either as I locked my phone in the boot while I was having a look at my lights LOL.

Doh, what guides? Get on msn......im bored

U not getting any neons? Those underbody ones from halfords would look cool, wrong colour for my car like, might go and play with my car now infact...

minnies said:
Doh, what guides? Get on msn......im bored

U not getting any neons? Those underbody ones from halfords would look cool, wrong colour for my car like, might go and play with my car now infact...
I don't want to be a little charva... LOL. If they would make my car look better then yeah I might. But first I want a steering wheel, new air filter and lowering kit!

i'd let you buy my lights off me but they'd look arse on your car lol

looking good

and get msn before you get a wrist slapping off the mods for convo-ing on the boards. its in the posting rules somewhere, cba to look for it

squarepants said:
has it got pedals on the passanger side?
Yeah. I mentioned it at the end of the first post why they are still in LOL. I'm going to get them took out like hopefully!

The chrome arial is not bent mate. It is the thing its screwed into the black rubber/plastic thing is turned to the right abit... Any ideas on how to fix this? LOL.

nice car mate, could really do with a bit of lowering but other than that :D

i've always liked that green colour ;)

NeX said:
nice car mate, could really do with a bit of lowering but other than that :D

i've always liked that green colour ;)
Thanks mate. I hate the colour LOL but nevermind. I am going to lower it about Christmas time I hope like. Moneys abit shallow at the moment!

I've got a few mods to come I hope... Steering wheel first HEHE.

wilsonian said:
Looking good, :D
Thanks mate. Glad some people think so. I'm not that keen on it but when I get it lowered and maybe a body kit on if I can find one cheap enough it will look better.

Spike said:
car looks mint, love the NISMO sticker and the back box... alloys look good aswell (Y)
Thanks!

I'm hoping to get a Nismo gear knob off eBay from the member on here that is selling it. The backbox is a 4" stainless steel Rage Racing one! Fitted to a 1 & 3/4" stainless steel custom centre pipe.

if you want those 6x9's to sound 1000 times better than they do at the moment..... box them off....... ie like a mini sub box... it will give them some air to work with and stops the sub from distorting them....

should be first mod to install in my oppinion..but hey..lol

nice car

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
Thanks mate. I hate the colour LOL but nevermind. I am going to lower it about Christmas time I hope like. Moneys abit shallow at the moment!

I've got a few mods to come I hope... Steering wheel first HEHE.

lol oh well each to their own ;)

what colour would you go for just out of interest...?

NeX said:
lol oh well each to their own ;)

what colour would you go for just out of interest...?
I would go for a sort of blue colour. Maybe something out of the ordinary so that it stands out... I'm not going to bother changing the colour yet though. I want the car to look nice but crazy mods like that have pleanty of time to come around.

To the one about the 6x9's... How do I box them off mate? I'm not very good with things like this!

I'm hopfully getting another Sub to go in the boot today to go along with that one. Might sound good might sound bad.. I'll find out, if it aint too good I could always sell the worst one LOL.

Looking and sounding much better now. You're getting right into this "modding" thing now aren't you! Careful Dawn doesn't want it back!! :grinning:

you can build your own mdf box arround the back of the speakers....or you could get a "stealth shelf" made from mdf...and build a small box ontop of the shelf....then install your speakers....old on ill draw you a diagram..lol

Attachments

• shelf..JPG
    shelf..JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 179
Arnold said:
Looks pretty smart,
Thanks alot. I'm actually hoping to get the Lowering Springs in the next week or two as I am selling my turntables and things!

I hope it makes it look alot better! Also means that no one can get in the back or else the wheels would catch... Unless the suspension gets stiffer? I have no idea what they do apart from lower it.

squarepants said:
make your car handle better and makes the car look better.
So no one can get in the back LOL. Cause the wheels will just catch. Unless I get some new wheels with the correct offset for Micras which is 35 if I am correct.

Hmm...

what size are they? 15"? i have 15" on mine and its lowered 35mm, mine dont catch so you should be alright.

p.s you can get people in the back still with out it catching ;) unless you have the wrong offset etc, like you said on the post above...

squarepants said:
what size are they? 15"? i have 15" on mine and its lowered 35mm, mine dont catch so you should be alright.

p.s you can get people in the back still with out it catching ;) unless you have the wrong offset etc, like you said on the post above...
When I have people in now and I go over speed bumps they sometimes catch. The offset is for Vauxhall or somthing on my wheels.

Back