Front Splitter fitted... (Pictures)

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Just fitted my front splitter, all that is left now is the grille, then im finnished with the bodywork!!! :D

What do you think, quite easy to fit, if anyone wants help, or has any questions, drop me a pm, or email.

Attachments

• DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 314
Thanks Everyone, meens alot!

fraz_micra_88 said:
nice mate you keeping it black?? looks good
Yes, After a long time i decided i think its better to keep it black... Since i have grounded it 3 times alreaddy...lol

antony_aiken said:
where dya get that from, cos i want one......realy...

Well If you look at my Guide, i've left the part number there, I ordered from my Local Audi garage as a friend works in there, but anyone can get them in, they cost around £16 each, and come only half cut through, never understand why...

Seat Ibiza MK3 GTI Spoiler:
Part no#: 6K0805903LB41

gotta say, looks great. Thinking about it for mine, though i'd go with them being red..

Both the front and rear are Ibiza GTI ones?

does it comes as standard with the mesh? i'm thinking that it would effect the airflow maybe not as it should do.

nizzanz1 said:
does it comes as standard with the mesh? i'm thinking that it would effect the airflow maybe not as it should do.

Nah, I meshed them myself mate. before it was filled in.

that looks really nice mate.
wouldnt mind doing that aswell :)
just one question though, you got "seat ibiza GTi" through a "audi dealership"?
do you think i could get my mate who works for "peugeot" to locate some in for me?
cheers

Napster said:
that looks really nice mate.
wouldnt mind doing that aswell :)
do you think i could get my mate who works for "peugeot" to locate some in for me?
cheers

Not of the top of my head, but for £32 for a pair its not a huge set back for what it does to the car, all i can suggest is to ask you mate to do a check, they will be able to let you know there and then.

I know that, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagon and 'Seat' stock them.

Hope this helped.

Napster said:
cheers

As D4R73N said Audi, Skoda, Volkswagon and 'Seat' stock them. They are all part of the one group. I doubt you would be able to get them from Peugeot.

scottish-sr said:
Self tapping screws I would have thought.

No, if you look under your front bumper on your Micra, your see several screws which hold the plastic, i marked them on the splitter, and uses those to hold it up, solid as a rock, lol

D4R73N said:
No, if you look under your front bumper on your Micra, your see several screws which hold the plastic, i marked them on the splitter, and uses those to hold it up, solid as a rock, lol

i know what bolts your talking about :) thats a good call!!
my mate cant get in "seat parts" :-(
nevermind

Back