Photoshop request

Could someone photoshop this for me
d4b78040-88cd-9199.jpg

Just a bit of colour coding, slammed with slot mags/ wellers or mini lites :blues:

right ive done my first ever photoshop and its for your car lol i couldn't find slotmags on the right size and i dont know how to work the photoshop thing properly yet but heres my effort :laugh:
eju5nq.jpg
[/IMG] :laugh::laugh:

haha yeah i think they'd suite with the gt-r kit on it. got to say tho deep superlites would look really well on it hopefully someone can do a decent photoshop with some on. (Y)

Admittedly I'm leaning more towards some wellers :grinning: and I've been looking at the gtx/gtr kit but it really expensive :down:

Just drop an SR20 turbo in it (squeeze as much power out of it as possible :grinning:), slam it on its arse on either some deep dish Wellers or deep dish Superlites, completely standard bodywork (definitely needs to be a sleeper), and stripped out interior (cage, buckets, harness) (Y)(Y). That would be a whole world of epicness :grinning:

Just drop an SR20 turbo in it (squeeze as much power out of it as possible :grinning:), slam it on its arse on either some deep dish Wellers or deep dish Superlites, completely standard bodywork (definitely needs to be a sleeper), and stripped out interior (cage, buckets, harness) (Y)(Y). That would be a whole world of epicness :grinning:

Agreed :)

Do you actually read what people say on here??

First off check my 323's blog, secondly why would I strip out the interior when I have a family?

lol Daniel. how can you have a sleeper with a stripped out interior and a cage? and bucket seats? all you would need is a secret REALLY BIG SIREN ON TOP lol
(Y)

Back