Photoshop Request?

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Please can some one do a photoshop for me please?

Basically, I need arches, banded steelies and fender/wing mirrors along with color coded strips done on my Cabrio to get an Idea of the look. To look a little bit like the white K11

Thanks!

566da364.jpg

To look a little like:

6ebdcd78.jpg

That sounds an awsome combo, but I think it would work better with wide alloys than with the banded steels, I think the K11, facelift particularly, is too modern looking to pull off steels well, particualy as yours is high spec as well.

The fender mirrors would work nicely too because the quarter lights wouldn't need blanking panels, does mean the doors would need welding and paint though.

What sort of arches are you thinking of? smoothed/semi smoothed like on solarice's car or bolt ons like "that" yellow one.

I've had a play with paint and i cant get anywhere, I'll see what I can 'shop tomorrow if I get the chance.

You know where that pic of the black cabrio with arches went mark? i can picture it but dont know where.

That sounds an awsome combo, but I think it would work better with wide alloys than with the banded steels, I think the K11, facelift particularly, is too modern looking to pull off steels well, particualy as yours is high spec as well.

What sort of arches are you thinking of? smoothed/semi smoothed like on solarice's car or bolt ons like "that" yellow one.

Trouble is - I can't find the alloys that I would like for a decent i.e. not expensive price. All are 200 or 300 quid.
Arches I think would be the bolted on look - I want to go for the JDM look considering my car is pretty JDM to begin with lol

ill get on it later if i can, doin some ideas of my own the now for mine. lol.

Thanks chuck!

Nice thanks! WOuld you be able to do it with the bottom of the yellow car with the black arches and mirrors?
I'm not feeling the G6O style steelies - although these are nice! :D

chequers_p1_002.jpg

I know where you can get the yellow march's arches from...but they are more expensive than the wider ones (like mine)...even more so now :)

same goes for the duck tail spoiler on the white march btw.

Dyamn they look tight!! :wow:

I think I may be in love with the superlite style and the steelies! :girly:

The superlites with black/gunmetal centres needs to be done! I have decided I think!

Back