Photoshop request

Can one of our resident shoppers sort this for me please

Matt black bonnet and black grill

7979952853_245acaf3b9.jpg

Slammed on BBS basket weaves or Borbet A

7979957576_bffc20e92b.jpg

Debadged, colour coded boot handle

7979955564_3e2021ab57.jpg

LOL...I did much the same scott :p although the gold rims you've put on are nicer than mine I think ;)

Yaris3.jpg

had to "photocut" the springs ^_^ is that what you were getting at Mark?

Perhaps...but yours doesn't have white BG showing infront of the tyres like mine does scott *facepalm*
Had to cut mine in half before lowering...my mouse isn't working right...had to use the track pad LOL

Awww shucks thankyou Scott.

What program/s do you use?

Been workin' on a flyer for the site for ages now :oops:
...and it hasn't been goin' well...keep screwing up or just hating it and starting over <_<
So...I decided last week that i will just use images of my baby....as i can then get as many photo's from as many varying angles as i like ^_^
...exept.....my car is stock...So i've spent a good couple of hours on each of a few different shots making her look a little more tweaked
...so my digital debadging is way better than it used to be... sneak peek?
...spot the difference :p
before: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/IMG_1725.jpg
after: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/IMG_1725-1.png

unfinished but you get the idea...am seriously thinking of actually debadging my car now LOL

I use photoshop CS3 but im still learning a lot of new things about it. What programs you using?
Yeah its nice having the right angles makes things a lot easier to do!
Looks good but how can you get in without a door handle :p.
Yeah de-badging gives a car such a clean look imo. Did mine the other week :)

getting In without door handles?...you never watched pimp my ride?! LOL
just the first 10 seconds ;)
remote actuators?...is that the word?...you can easily have this done to your boot too
...there's a girl local to me that has had her Ford Ka pimped out pink in this manner ;)
click a button and it opens on it's own handy if you're carrying alot of shopping...man that's such a girl thing to say :p

I have Photoshop CS5...but it's still way too complex for me...so i still use a free program called gimp most of the time
...need lots of practice i'm soo rusty with most manips and things...lately i'm not getting the time for it <_<

Yeah i think its remote actuators.
Ford ka with doors opening like that oh dear! :D
I've heard of gimp before but never really used it much tbh. I just stick to photoshop because im sort of learning the main bits and bobs and getting to know it better :).
My friend was really good on gimp but he used to spend hours on it at school!

Back