Photoshop challenge

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
My first photoshop in ages....bit out of practise but heres my effort...

ka.jpg

detox

euro member!!
g-man mate you have used the same wheels and wing mirrors i was useing (show we have good tast)
i will have to chang now!!!!!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
oh o i know type-R has used those wheels and has also done the euro smoth theam and has crystal clear front lights :S

R

RIK

does anyone have taste in this thread???
is this comp on how the car looks? or on "shop" tallent?
because you guys are good but the cars look crap..but i supose it is a crap car anyway :D

R

runaway-robot

its a Ka u know, and u shouldnt talk down on peoples work if u havent entered anything. Photoshop is quite hard 2 use u know?

R

RIK

runaway-robot said:
its a Ka u know, and u shouldnt talk down on peoples work if u havent entered anything. Photoshop is quite hard 2 use u know?

i said they done a good job!

but the car doesnt look any better....just because i havent had a go doesnt meen a thing.

R

runaway-robot

lol i know i would rather have some of those Ka's then the standard one lol

detox

euro member!!
mine will be nice but i am doing some work on it!!!
sutel mods with the big stuff where it matters i am butting in new idears for mods but had to do a lode of work cos the ka is a #### shape!!!

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Heres my effort.

Skyline Alloys (Fast & Furious 1s), including brakes, lowered, tinted windows, wide arches, smoothed handles and side arches, removal of aerial, side repeaters & washer jets, 350z front bumper & mesh, skyline side skirts, front bumper exit exhaust, de-badge, carbon bonnet, colour code side mirrors, bucket seats and lights on.

15274410a503ef43b.jpg

Opinions??

R

RIK

scottish-sr said:
Heres my effort.

Skyline Alloys (Fast & Furious 1s), including brakes, lowered, tinted windows, wide arches, smoothed handles and side arches, removal of aerial, side repeaters & washer jets, 350z front bumper & mesh, skyline side skirts, front bumper exit exhaust, de-badge, carbon bonnet, colour code side mirrors, bucket seats and lights on.

15274410a503ef43b.jpg

Opinions??

at least we have one entry with balls!!

this gets my vote upto yet..

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
RIK said:
at least we have one entry with balls!!

this gets my vote upto yet..

Cheers :D Believe it or not, its only my 2nd photoshop of a car. My 1st being a Micra shown here, as you can see, its pretty rubbish.

15274410b41ea3944.jpg

R

RIK

scottish-sr said:
Cheers :D Believe it or not, its only my 2nd photoshop of a car. My 1st being a Micra shown here, as you can see, its pretty rubbish.

15274410b41ea3944.jpg

lol its got rabbit ears on the boot

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
paddymarsden said:
LMAO blooody heck nex you have gutted it !

i like it tho, the side skirts are very nice, is that a punto front bumper?

:D

the side skirts are off an MR2 and the front bumper is off...... a micra!!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
that phatt :)

look at those hydrolics lol

that front end is off a photochop i did on cisco's site :p

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
hey thanks for posting that. I made that the 1st day this thread was launched but i cnt post images so i jus had to wait until someone could do it for me.

hope you guys like it.

OP
OP
B

Ben

should we make the timescale a little shorter or leave it at one week? Are there anymore entries to come? MAybes for future challenges we could do a timescale of like 4 days for entries then 2 or 3 for voting? Any input?

R

RIK

Big_ben said:
should we make the timescale a little shorter or leave it at one week? Are there anymore entries to come? MAybes for future challenges we could do a timescale of like 4 days for entries then 2 or 3 for voting? Any input?

so does this go to a poll now?

i think it should be ended by now..for a 2 day vote,then the next one can go up

OP
OP
B

Ben

RIK said:
so does this go to a poll now?

i think it should be ended by now..for a 2 day vote,then the next one can go up

yeah thats the general plan - 2 threads, one for the challenge and entries then, collect all the images and set up a poll to decide whos the winner - let the poll run for a couple of days then announce the winner along with a league table type thing .

Maybes i ashould make a thread with all the rules etc for future referance and get it made sticky? On FFOC, each person can only choose one entry but i dunno how people want to make it on here?

OP
OP
B

Ben

ok, i have collected all the entries - all 15 of them! PSC#1 is now closed - we need to sort out if its gonna be one entry per person or not? Maybes this week we will allowe but then decide for next week or not. Ill get to making the poll in a bit

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
RIK said:
if the rear arch was smooth it would look well...not my taste either but tis one of the better one posted

yeah i tried doin that but the shape of the car is a bit weird and it looked a bit funny, it was the lesser of two evils type of thing. cheers for the comment

OP
OP
B

Ben

ive actually just realised that i cant do polls since im not official member anymore, maybes someone else could do this?