Photoshop challenge

B

Ben

Alright. Was wondering if the admin would be interested in implementing this or not. On FFOC they do it every week whee someone puts a pic up of a standard car, can be anything but its normally new releases and then everyone does there bit to it and submits it, they then vote for who they think is the best and have a league type thing - would be pretty cool i think. I think MSC has a huge nuber of members at the minute and a few good PS and im no good at it but would give it a go - by the way on FFOC all entries are considered if that makes sense, not just the best PS but funny ones too etc. .

yer i will win every week, so we need good prices!!!!!wwwooooooooooowwww!!! soz my cat just made me jump!!!!!!!!

im into that!!!!!! lol
im quite a wiz kid with photoshop so "detox" watchout :upside:
whos going to attach a car then?

napster

some people have far too much time on their hands

*goes sadly back to the 1000001 assignments due in the next three days*

1-FordKa-5.jpg

nice easy one to get you all started :D

oh yeah i forgot to say, your supposed to stick an original of the car in the top left hand corner

sounds good to me! ill just need to keep everything else on hold to do this lol
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
napster

They look awesome on anything, even a ford! :laugh:

lmfao at james picture - thats gotta be the winner haha

simple, but i like it lol

ps james' is awesome lol

Attachments

• 1-FordKa-5(alt).jpg
    1-FordKa-5(alt).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 246
darren dont know why people were slagging off your photoshop efforts, i think they're actually quite good, as well as the others there... and urs james ;) jks

rlees85 said:
darren dont know why people were slagging off your photoshop efforts, i think they're actually quite good, as well as the others there... and urs james ;) jks

People on here slag me off for anything i do, im used to it, i just try to ignor them untill it gets too much...

Anyway, lets not go into that, back to the PhotoShops, im really liking what im seeing...

the k11 one you did was crap..but the Ka one looks good and others ive seen you post but the k11 one was rubish

theres some really good efforts going on here like- wish i could use the bloody program

ok i have a nissan offical zipo lighters (not great but there hard to get hold of) it is in mint condision!! This prize is a one off soon we will have to all but some mouny for the price but it is ok this week will sort out some uther prices!!!!
All entrys will have to be in by wednes day next week!!!

will post some pics of prices later wile i sort out the rest!!!!!

Big_ben said:
theres some really good efforts going on here like- wish i could use the bloody program

theres a photshop tutorial at the bottom of this page as a sponsored link ben

Back