Photos of Rich_Micra's Car

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
This post is mainly so you can see Rich_Micra's car, I think its awsum and I love the paintjob mate!

Attachments

• MicraRich.jpg
    MicraRich.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 275
Ermmm wen i get the money of corse i will make it turbo !! haha !! jus the minor mods 2 begin with and will work my way up from ther ! any idea if u can get kent cams for it ?

Also any1 kno where i can get a larger radiator from ? or what ova car i can get it from ?

I've seen this car at JAE and maybe a few other shows. The styling is different but it looks quite good. Hope the plans go well. :)

lol soz about that it just i thought it was an esapce because how deep it was, i forgot that the Ibiza gti one was that deep + i carnt see it that well because the angle of the pic.

squarepants said:
lol soz about that it just i thought it was an esapce because how deep it was, i forgot that the Ibiza gti one was that deep + i carnt see it that well because the angle of the pic.

Plus its upside down...lol

I've got larger radiators and original Micra challenge cams if you are interested
The radiators are exchange and a direct replacement, no mod's needed. Used on the rally cars. drop me an email [email protected] if interested

yeah dragon not quite to my taste either but its how it came like i was sayin to darren earlier i am yet to start my side of the work no aint got a smoothed of boot yet but i will do that soon just need to make a plate for it and stuff

thanks mph yeah am interested just need to get money again only just bought it ya see :D

Nice car, the graphics are certainly different. I like it. As for a radiator a 1.5 Hyundai Accent MVi one fits and works well.

Mr Grassie has one of these in his turbo Micra.

dude this cars been about ages! previous owner was registered on here a few yrs ago.

nice car apart from the dragons. be good to see the turbo stuff go on!

I know its been about ages mate, i know the women who used to have it, she's called Sez. She told me she was on here with it. Dragons coming off to do work and respray etc. But dunno bout puttin them bk on, prob not coz i got sum big plans for it.

Back