photo of left side engine when battery is removed k12

Was thinking some clear on the headlights. None smoked just clear to protect them from the elements.
With the rear I think after watching a few guides they do reduce rather a lot of visible light. And also fail to reflect as much if any.
I thought the lowest shade would improve the look without too much of a loss of visible light but could see the difference was big enough to notice yet they said it was the same.
Sometimes is best to ask opinions of others before deciding.

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Today when I turn the key I notice that the abs light illuminates briefly and then turns out after a second.
I don't recall that happening. Before does this mean that abs has been activated for instance.
Or is this some type of warning.
My brakes work fine and they have been great.
Any info regarding this this subject most grateful.

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

It's ment to go onto the top of the air intake but I cannot see where on mine and just tied it to the firewall.
At least that's what I seen recently was to put it onto that area so must be a fitting for it to go on.
I'm just leaving mine how it is long as it can breath and isn't flopping or moving around it should be fine it can breath without any unwanted debris entering the port.

It's ment to go onto the top of the air intake but I cannot see where on mine and just tied it to the firewall.
At least that's what I seen recently was to put it onto that area so must be a fitting for it to go on.
I'm just leaving mine how it is long as it can breath and isn't flopping or moving around it should be fine it can breath without any unwanted debris entering the port.
So its ok to leave it asit is m8