petrol

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
just a quick question to see how much you normally have to put in your car to fill it up to the top?!

petrol down here is 84.9 at the moment, i normally put in 20 quid when it is nearly rock bottom and it fills it up just over half way, i remember when i was 1st driving just over 20 quid would fill it up well over 3/4...is petrol just gettin more expensive without anyone really noticing or is my car just drinkin the juice more than when i first got it..

is 84.9 pretty expensive as well to other areas of the country? i am about 20 mins away from london.

27.50 in my K11, usually gets me 230 Miles and fills me just over the top of the marker

Petrol here is 82p at the mo i think :D

I think it is going up in price mate, It takes me about £25 to fill up, but atm i'm spendin £40-£50 per week :( the petrol round here (Stoke on Trent) is 82p too

stokefan said:
the petrol round here (Stoke on Trent) is 82p too

god nearly 3p more a ltr around here, quite alot really if you sat and worked it out over time lol

i think i am just a bit tight when it comes to money though.

currently around 85.9p here in birmingham. i fill up every two weeks or so, just over £25 for 240-250 miles...

in my old 1LTR k11 i use to get about 90-100 miles out of a £10, however i do speed a little. however now that i have the SR i haven't got a clue what the fuel is like!

Petrol is 85.9 up here at the moment, thats for your regular unleaded, takes me bout 25-30 to fill my car up!

petrol in gateshead is 83.9p i use £30 a week which fills it up to the top from empty and gets me about 270miles if i drive sensible

well down brigthon way the super unleaded is about 92.9ish but i've just had the 1.6 ecu throttle body and injectors fitted so out of £28 pound fill ub i only get around 160-170 miles.
but as my brother says "think of the performance"
so i'm now try to get my mr2 up and run as a run around to see if it will use less petrol.:wow:

My god, how come petrol is so much cheaper elsewere? I live about 15 miles from the grangemouth oil refinery and its hard to find any standard unleaded under 85.9!!! BP ultamate and Shell optimax I can expect to pay 92 to 96.

welly said:
well down brigthon way the super unleaded is about 92.9ish

that is ridiclious! i thought it might have been the further down south you come the more expensive it would be, but it up in birmingham and in scotland it is a penny more than me..cant be the case!

is a right pain in the ass paying for petrol all the time lol

nutkick.gif

Back