60mm lowering springs

FH-5

Site Supporter
Hi everyone.

Just received my awesome spax dampers from Matt Humphris thanks very much to him!

But now all I need is a set of 60mm lowering springs. Does anyone have some for sale (second hand or new) or know where i can buy some good ones? 30mm is readily available on the net but I need 60mm springs for the best handling along with my spax dampers (this will not have any rubbing on my 195/45/15s).

I know matt sells some but I am kind of poor at the moment so cannot fork out £200 :(!

Thanks for your replies in advance :grinning:

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I'd normally say that eBay is your friend here - you tend to find lowering springs on there for not much above £130ish for a full set. The only problem you're going to have is that 60mm springs can be quite hard to get hold of. Most of them tend to be between 25mm and 40mm. I had great difficulty finding my 60mm springs, which is why I had to fork out a lot for them

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Instant reply thanks :grinning:!

Absolutely no 60mm lowering springs on eBay at the moment. And before anyone asks, NO WAY am I cutting any springs, not worth the risk.

£130 is a very good price for 60mm lowering springs! Basically anything around that price would be perfect!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Well mine were second hand, I think brand new they might set you back about £200ish. But a cheaper set of lowering springs isn't really going to be any different to a set which costs a lot more money. I was just lucky that mine came up on eBay at the same time I was looking. I guess it's just a case of keeping an eye out (Y)

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
how much were the dampers

I happened to phone Matt for other parts, but then I was asking about suspension and he said he had some good condition second-hand spax damper set that was taken off a car. They are over £250 brand new from Matt, but I got them for £150 posted! What a result!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Just a reminder if anyone has any 60mm lowering springs for sale, I am still waiting patiently to buy them off you so I can finally fit my Spax suspension setup :p. Thanks