Performance Exhausts?

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hi guys just been searching around the interwebs for a new back box for the micra (considering i have a pee shooter at the mo, and looks a bit silly in the gaping hole at the back!)

So far iv seen:

Janspeed one on Rallynuts for £119.90something...but dont be fooled as this is pre-tax and p&p so it actualy works out to just under £150.

Ashley competition exhaust on flebay for £139.99 plus £11.95

So my main problem is that i was looking to spend at the most £100??? but its just radicularse! Does anyone no of any shop that sells decent k11, performance back boxes for cheaper. Or of a back box that is just as good but cheaper??

I no this may sound like the ultimo-winge people, and well it is lol, but im just a bit shrewed with money right now (as, well, i dont have any lol)
thanks for your help guys!!

I can get you twin exhausts straight up to the cat for £130 if you arrange youre own delivery? its my mate craig he scrapped his k11 and is giving me the parts to sell for him if you are interested?

I noticed he was selling that, looks quite nice:
3550493207a10502930967l.jpg

Yea its in minted condition too and a mongoose system aint cheap But if any ones interested on the other stuff he has for sale let me know and ill get in touch with him for youse :) the back bumper that goes with the exhaust is there also and its a proper bumper looks pretty sweet too :)

Very similair to what Squarepants has said

Alot of the f1000 micra rally cars leave the std system on and just take off the rear silencer and fit a straight through pipe out the back. dirt cheap and sounds good.

Also try Vortex exhausts.

I got a savage backbox for £60, it doesn't sit straight in the bumper no matter what you do and rattles like f*** against the side of the cutout, probs gunna take it off and bolt the bit of pipe back on cos I cba to weld proper brackets on

I got a savage backbox for £60, it doesn't sit straight in the bumper no matter what you do and rattles like f*** against the side of the cutout, probs gunna take it off and bolt the bit of pipe back on cos I cba to weld proper brackets on

You legend, any half wit knows that universal back boxes are useless and sap power!!

Yeah, my car is insurance friendly so I didn't want to boost power, just wanted sound, unfortunately with a 3 inch straight thru box it sounds exactly the same as the original pipe lol, think the second cat needs dumping

hopefully getting a backbox made up tomorrow by rebel power pipes near grimsby - they get a good write up from all the local people that have been there - looking at £100 plus vat :p

Stainless too!

One donor back box, (or your original) one new big bore number, one grinder, one welder, a lot of sparks, job done!!Also, I cut the section with the hangers off the standard box, and used a weapons grade jumbo jubilee clip to attach it to the new box, and secured it to the car (Y)

Attachments

• Pictures 006.jpg
    Pictures 006.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Pictures 007.jpg
    Pictures 007.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 222
One donor back box, (or your original) one new big bore number, one grinder, one welder, a lot of sparks, job done!!Also, I cut the section with the hangers off the standard box, and used a weapons grade jumbo jubilee clip to attach it to the new box, and secured it to the car (Y)

ive done that with two of my exhausts lol!

Back