performance at a price

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
im after a full system but use my car everday and cant be doing with the noise. is there a company that makes them that gives me the performance but without the constant droan especially on the motorway

lol @ ian, the janspeed full system inc manifold is quite nice with a cat in and you will deffo see a difference

Craig are you sure? So if you chnged the manifold to backobx you would get 25bhp? My mate done this to his 1.3 and you would never notice the diffrents between mine and his if we where on a track

you will definatly see a difference with a full system including 4-2-1 manifold..thats a FACT,,it makes a hell of alot of difference

not sure about 25bhp increase tho,,i think thats overe estimated :p

tbh i dont find that an over estimation. Over the years we have seen people get a full system and a nice new intake system and they have hit around the 100bhp mark. Obviously not every engine will see the exact same result but it seems to be fair that a range of 95-100 is very possible.

i've heard that the janspeed manifold on its own gives around a 20bhp increase, i can believe this because kristian has a janspeed manifold and a remus back box and dusk has a 2inch powerflow cat back, but kristians car is noticably quicker

Back