Is this a good price? (Janspeed system)

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Just looking at this....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-MICRA-...043332373QQcategoryZ38786QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is this an OK price?

Also, will it give me much of a performance increase? I'm just looking to make my car quicker over 0-60 at the moment as opposed to top speeds. If not, can anyone recommend any other systems? (around £200). I know adding the manifold would give me the best increase, but just focusing on this section at the moment.

Cheers
Lee

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
cheers for that :)

unsure on the manifold at the mo as I have an air-con unit that I wanna hang on to for the time being.

Believe me boys.. Aircon is sooooo nice when you're sitting in traffic on a 38 degree C day. :D

Only problem is it steals all your power grrrr and adds excess weight infront of the front wheels. Bah!! If I only had to put up with a month of hot temperatures, then yes I'd ditch my aircon. Unfortunately living in Brisbane doesn't present such an oppppppertunity..

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
its that hot here at the min well about 23-24degrees lol, but we EDITED went we get this weather lol, i just have windows down, and A/C uses more petrol, it was on mythbusters lol :D