Passion-spotting

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
This does relate to cars but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I have a black R-reg Passion, and have been convinced that my Passion is actually the only one out there. However, just been to the Hatfield Tesco (Herts) and saw another R-reg black Passion and then as I was driving out the car park saw a dark green one!!!!!

Now here's a question. What... exactly... does it mean... if I have a Passion? I mean, there seem to be so MANY different types of bubble-shaped Micra. What exactly are the differences? And how many editions are there?

just been to the Hatfield Tesco (Herts) and saw another R-reg black Passion and then as I was driving out the car park saw a dark green one!!!!!

Depending how often you go there, you'll likely catch my green machine there (Spend far too much time shopping there :p). Can't miss it, it's the only one like it around here.

Went shopping after finishing the evening shift at work. A black Micra caught my eye. Upon closer inspection it would appear this was in fact a Passion!

Obligatory Piccies: :D

dsc00365js2.jpg

dsc00366qr6.jpg

seen loads of them, ususally in black, they have 1.0l engines, and come with A piller tweeters and Electronicly adjustable headlights.... nothing really special

That's funny - it's exactly the same car in exactly the same place as where I saw it :laugh: And now now, get off the Passion... I love my Dante :grinning:

Back