tail lights

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys!
im new to this site and this is my first post so go easy on me please.
well i got a micra a while back but havent passed my test yet, so i've been doing little things to it so its ready for my licence (muhaha).
the only real problem i have is i can't find tail lights for it anywhere... i have a little black R reg passion, and would like smoked or lexus lights and any help would be appreciated... thanks folks!

smoked lights would look nice, not Lexus tho, ebay is your best bet, or mod some yourself to be smoked/black, just check out the k11 diy guides.

cheers nick.

thanks for the replies guys. i supose i'll just look on ebay or the diy guides
thanks for the sale offer joelh but obviously its not a priority at the moment

well, i take it you have to be a member to view the guides... lol.
i supose i'll find a way to do it somehow... or just shell out to become a member

..who said money doesnt solve everything?

there are quite a few different rear lights!
mostly all from the "march" in Japan so usually an import job (unless someone is selling some etc)

i have pics of quite a few if your interested in styles. just none smoked or lexus im afraid!

Attachments

• micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 257
Robert: hope you dont mind me showing your lights off?
and same to the owner of the black k11!!

sorry

Attachments

• 63rqeyu.jpg
    63rqeyu.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 215
Why would I mind? Lol.
If my car was black (One day...) The reflectors would be tinted too though, at least a little ;)

ye i got some clear ones
brand new in box
will need slight mod to fit 97+ bulb holder but fit 93 model the best
tim

well thanks for the help guys. i got some tail lights from another k11 (my dad works for a recovery firm :wasntme: ) so im going to attempt smoking them using the guides. i was looking at peoples cars and decided smoked would be best.

Napster/Robert... how do you get the lights with the red line accross them?
(kinds starting a red/black theme)

Napster/Robert... how do you get the lights with the red line accross them?
(kinds starting a red/black theme)

Wainy: get some 92-98 k11 rear lights as this is what Robert got! he masked up the red reflector and sprayed the tail light, indicators and then fog / reverse leaving the red left!!!

hope this helps

ok napster, thanks for that. i'll give it a go. if its just a case of masking it off then if i decide i dont like it i can allways respray later.
thanks guys! (supose this thread can be closed now)

ok napster, thanks for that. i'll give it a go. if its just a case of masking it off then if i decide i dont like it i can allways respray later.
thanks guys! (supose this thread can be closed now)

no problem mate!
yep as simple as that!! i guess there may be know harm in a slight sanding down so the spray sticks, but u shouldnt have any problem by just cleaning with hot water and drying. then spraying your layers on finely!!!

yeah, if you dont like the red stripe then spray it up like the rest etc!
robert has gone for a red and black theme! goes reallt well imo with his micra!!!

post pics when u have done here!!
naps

nah i havent started yet, been at college and working. i'll get it done in christmas holidays tho lol. will post pics when done lol. out of interest, has anyone done anything wacky with their tail lights? or just the simple things??

haha, i've been avoiding this.... i kinda broke the casing when taking the lights apart on my spare set, and i dont fancy risking it with my only pair at the minute.... so i'll either order some from Kristian, or have a go again later....
i was hoping this would be forgotten about but i supose there's no escaping it...:doh:

Back