Parcelfarce!

Robb

Site Supporter
Has anyone ever had problems with Parcelforce before? I won a pair of Cobra Clubman seats off ebay and they should have arrived by Parcelforce 48 this time last week!

Ive contacted the guy about getting the tracking number and finding out where they are but still waiting for his reply. Im hoping they are in a van somewhere (they had to go from around south coast to birmingham so that shouldnt take forever) but they sure as hell cant get lost easily. I mean its a pair of seats ffs! Not like its a small box or owt. I swear ive moved into a black hole as this is the second thing not to turn up this year (yet)! grr

grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr grr

i have used them to send my sold nitro remote control car to the buyer without any problems. perhaps the seller of your seats is telling porkys?!

i am having a small hitch with dhl i got some parts three items in a well secure box and the workers at dhl thought the box was in a bad way for some reason and changed the box the only thing is thay left the most inportant piece in the old box so i have not got it currently trying to sort it now so robb you are not the only one having courior troubles hope u get your parts soon fella

I find things don't usually arrive because the sender hasn't sent them yet. I've had numerous people on ebay lie saying stuff has been despatched, but when you receive it, the date is within a couple of days of the item arriving.

I wouldn't blame parcel force until you have the tracking number, or proof of postage

I work for royal mail / parcel force, the seats would be on a collection only from seller as they would be to large to post through normal channels, On all 48 hr delivery,s as well as 24 hr deliverys there is a tracking number this is generated instantly when item is collected it is then tracked along its journey, if the seller cant give you a tracking number then he hasnt posted them, I would start paypal resolution and see how fast things move then,
http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/jump3?catId=2500033&mediaId=17900220

Sorry they just turned up! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

They have taken a week and two days or seven working days so looks like seller will get 25% back off courier charge if they appeal. Yay!!!!!!!!! They arrived, abit dirtier than was hoping grr.

Anyway cheers for input, im sure uyou know how paranoid i am now Ken :)

Back