P reg k11 micra SR in red for sale (now with photos of her!!)

And here she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 925
  • IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 833
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    945.8 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 683
oh,and the passenger fog light lense has been missinng since I bought her 4 years ago,I have been searching for one ever since then but they are not to be found!!!!!!!!

Hi thanks,I am lowering price to £350 ono,want her to stay with micra enthusiast might have to go on ebay otherwise :( & she's too good for that :)

Hi yes,apart from a little bit more welding on sills,rear driver wheel arch needs some work. Have got an exhaust which will be put on so thats not a problem :)

right daisy be cheeky here if i come see her and it all cocher i have 250 quid ... i can try and get some more cash mabey like 275 i can try would you take that for her and i can come friday and have a gander

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,I've lowered price anyway bud so £275 ono wud b fab. Yes u can come see her friday,late afternoon or evening would be good for me if ok with u?:)

Hi,bad points are :- she needs a little more welding on sills but mainly rear driver wheel arch..oh & a front passenger fog light bulb & a lense(I've searched for a lense since I've had her & never found one! Thats all :)

Back