• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Oscar - My Red Super S

they are quite cheap wheels bt look very nice

they were knackered when I got them - scratched to hell, and had big grooves in the metal where someone had bashed the kurb.

Used some metal filler to smooth them out - they're still not perfect, but unless you get up close and personal with them they look fine :grinning:

im looking for wheels for my car. they have to be 15 inches

do u have a back box on ur car or full exhaust system slimothy

Just a backbox - had it done at rebel powerpipes @ Barton upon Humber - really nice guy called Depak runs the place.
They gave me exactly what I asked for - nice and deep at lower speeds, and not too loud on motorways (Y)
Nothing but praise for them - they really take pride in their work, and it only cost me £115 too :grinning:

Not going to bother doing the whole exhaust system - as in all likelyhood my micra will get sold in 18 months time.
I changed to a micra to have something cheap and reliable while I finish paying off my debts - when I'm financially back on my feet again I think I'll probably either get a K12 and go completely nuts with it, or buy a skyline.

i no a place in birmingham who charge 250.00 pounds stainless steel custom made exhaust system and u spend 115 on a back box anyway i want to mod my car to 110 or 130 bhp i love my car 20 pounds give 180 miles for a 1.4 thats good

Back