opinions

just a few pics to show my car as it now stands... suggestions and opinions please..

Photo0149.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0152.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

looks like you've made a good start, not too my tastes but its your car!

i think with the dents sorted and the grille finished it would look tidy!

get the grille off though while your still making it as filler is porus, and will absorb moisture, meaning when finished and painted the moisture will ruin the paint on top and it will flake off! Same goes for primer too, as thats porus also!
like i say though, keep it up and it will be a tidy little motor(Y)

LOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :D:D:D lloks good tho, if it was decked it would look mean!
Mabey spray the spoiler and bumpers, it does look mad tho so im not sure, but yeh man, looks cool! :D

cheers yer im thinkin im gonna lower it wen i get some money to do it lol.. the alloya re off a mazda 323f and have spaers to make them fit properly :)

paint red drums black

remove all the stickers

paint centre caps black

remove mudflaps

courlor code spoiler

change steering wheel

finish grill and remove the 16v badge

thats what i would do, it would look really smart :)

paint red drums black- calipers aswell?

remove all the stickers- okay will do that in a few

paint centre caps black- can do that tomorrow

remove mudflaps -done

courlor code spoiler- i thought a colour match would be hard with the age of the car

change steering wheel- how much would a new one be as i have been offered £30 for a clio aftermarket one

finish grill and remove the 16v badge- wen i get some paint and filler

paint red drums black- calipers aswell? yes i would but thats me :)

courlor code spoiler- i thought a colour match would be hard with the age of the car. shouldnt be to bad. will look better than blaack though ;)

change steering wheel- how much would a new one be as i have been offered £30 for a clio aftermarket one £30 is about right, but dont forget you need a boss aswell and there expensive.

:)

I quite like it! Although I'm going with the general consensus and saying it needs to be a bit lower, get the grill fixed up and have the wheel centres painted black. It might be good to paint the drums black too, that red doesn't really go with it...

(Y)

I quite like it! Although I'm going with the general consensus and saying it needs to be a bit lower, get the grill fixed up and have the wheel centres painted black. It might be good to paint the drums black too, that red doesn't really go with it...

(Y)

ye im definately getting it lower and painting the drums black answell as the wheel centres and what about the super s steering wheel ?

Ahh wicked, cool beans! :grinning:
I'm not sure what the Super S steering wheel looks like, but stuff it, go for it!

Back