open mouth grille, rear quarter speaker pods, speakers

Right, the open mouth may be up for grabs again as the member who wanted it on the first day i still to reply bout it...............

pods sold

mx3 spats £12 plus postage

bumper lights £15 now £10plus postage

laguna splitter £10 collection only

Super s/SR rear bumper without mudgflaps £15 now £10 collected only

mudguards £15 posted

open mouth grille available again as i have heard from none of the 3 people who wanted it, £offers
am away for a week though so collection/postage after thatnow sold, again

mx3 spats £12 plus postage

bumper lights £15 now £10plus postage

laguna splitter £10 collection only

Super s/SR rear bumper without mudgflaps £15 now £10 collected only

mudguards £15 posted

i also still have sr/super s rear bumper in dark red, needs painting though, £10 collected, no posting

4x sr/super s mudguards, dark red, £10 collected only

£20 it is then collected pal for the mudflaps + supers bumper ? ive pmed you thanks

you mentioned tinted front headlights, i've always wanted them but don't wanna screw it up if i do it wrong. could you show a pic of what they would look like, plus how much would they be posted? cheers =]

you mentioned tinted front headlights, i've always wanted them but don't wanna screw it up if i do it wrong. could you show a pic of what they would look like, plus how much would they be posted? cheers =]

Well i am gonna tint 3 sets, keep on and sell the other two. there are pics in some blogs of micras with tinted headlights, modded and naps methinks. not sure on price yet.

Me too for those tinted lights! (if the price posted was right that is) was gonna tint mine but am trying to keep standard parts of everything i change so this is exactly what i need :grinning:

Also is there still any kind of grill for sale? open mouthed or not?

Back